- Company Name: Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 1-27 Kandanishiki-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-8444
- Phone: +81-3-3294-4527
- Website: https://www.taiho.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.taiho.co.jp/en/contact
- Listed: 10/16/2018 3:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Taiho Pharmaceutical, a subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., is an R&D-driven specialty pharma focusing on the three fields of oncology, allergy and immunology, and urology. In the field of oncology, in particular, Taiho Pharmaceutical is known as a leading company in Japan for developing innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer, a reputation that is rapidly expanding through their extensive global R&D efforts.
In areas other than oncology, as well, the company creates and markets quality products that effectively treat medical conditions and can help improve people’s quality of life. Always putting customers first, Taiho Pharmaceutical also aims to offer consumer healthcare products that support people’s efforts to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives.
The company was established in 1963 and headquartered in Tokyo. There are 22 branches and 53 offices and 5 plants in Japan. Taiho is a full member of the Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA).
Top Ads Today
- Nanchiku Co., Ltd. - Kagoshima's Beef & Pork Processing (4 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (4 views)
- Toyota's New Small Gas Engines Will Boost Fuel Efficiency At Least 10% (2 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (2 views)
- Are Japanese car building techniques the best? (2 views)
- Akita Sake Tasting & Pairing (2 views)
- J-POP SUMMIT FESTIVAL July 27 & 28, 2013 San Francisco (2 views)
- Top 5 Technologically Advanced Countries in the World 2013 (2 views)
- Japanese automakers stepping up sales of assistive vehicles (2 views)
- Tokyo Stock Exchange Absorbs Osaka Bourse, Creating the World's Third-Largest Stock Market (2 views)