- Company Name: NHK Spring Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa
- City/Town/Village: Yokohama
- Street: 3-10, Fukuura
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 236-0004
- Website: http://www.nhkspg.co.jp/index_e.html
- Listed: 02/21/2014 5:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NHK Spring is the world’s leading spring manufacturers and we meets a variety of market needs. We look for opportunities amid today’s drastically changing world. We are expanding globally, continually developing new business areas and exploring leading-edge technologies.
- Automotive Suspension Springs
- Automotive Seats
- Precision Spring & Components
- HDD suspensions and mechanical components
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment: Brazed Products, Ceramic Products, Pipe Support Systems, Polyurethane Products, Metal-Based Printed Wiring Boards, Parking Systems
- Security products
- Suspension Spring Div.
NHK is continually expanding its technical capabilities to produce everything from springs to complete suspension systems to meet customers’ suspension requirements for all types of vehicles. NHK’s recent developments include electronically controlled suspensions which use oil and air pressure, Iiquid pulse absorbing accumulators for power steering, new side load spring of L-shape springs, high strength coil springs and high strength leaf springs (Super Leaf Springs).
- Seating Div.
Passenger seats must meet a variety of comfort, safety, weight, and adjustability requirements to accommodate different size people on both short and long trips. To meet these needs, NHK’s Seating Division produces everything from subcomponents such as springs and polyurethane pads to complete ergonomically designed seating systems. NHK has the flexibility to meet your seating needs.
- Precision Spring & Components Div.
Precision springs are an essential part of many high-tech components. NHK has long supplied springs to the automotive industry, where high-precision, high reliability springs are necessary to maintain high engine speeds. In the computer industry, the trend toward “ultra-precision” is evident in products such as HDD and micro contactors. NHK’s advanced processing technology enables us to meet the trend toward “ultra-precision” in the manufacture of precision springs and other components.
- DDS(Disk Drive Suspension) Div.
NHK engineering achievements with advanced suspensions are playing a vital role in the evolution of hard disk drives. NHK designs are helping increase data storage capacity and allowing faster data transfer at rotational speeds of greater than 15,000 rpm. By using “Ultra-Precision” manufacturing processes, NHK advanced suspensions are not only the pinnacle of new technology but the benchmark for reliability used in all leading HDD’s and depended on by billions of end-users.
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Div.
NHK’s Industrial Machinery and Equipment Division produces everything from multi-level parking devices, brazed products and ceramic precision pipe and pipe hangers for power plants and chemical plants to chemical products and electricai components. NHK’s vast technological experience coupled with a pioneering spirit, have enabled us to formulate new solutions to the new problems of high-tech production.
- Security Technologies & Solutions Div.
NHK has been developing, integrating and marketing various security technology products to meet the needs of the information oriented corporate enviroment. NHK has significantly expanded its line of products beyond it’s well established card-related products. NHK’s advanced anti-counterfeittechnologies prevent card fraud and other high-tech crimes, and can be applied to a wide variety of applications.
4016 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- UACJ Corporation – Manufacturing of aluminum rolled products
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. – Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan
- Hanwa Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of Semiconductor Evaluation/Measuring Instruments
- Boeing looking for more partners to develop in areas beyond fuselage production of aircraft
- H-3 rocket to be developed in fiscal 2020