- Company Name: Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishi-Ku, Yokohama City
- Street: Mitsubishijuko Yokohama Bldg., 3-3-1, Minatomirai
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 220-8401
- Website: https://www.mhps.com
- Contact: https://www.mhps.com/inquiry/
- Listed: 06/08/2018 12:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. (MHPS), headquartered in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, is a joint venture formed in February 2014 by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Hitachi, Ltd. integrating their operations in thermal power generation systems and other related businesses.
MHPS today ranks among the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to the power generation market, backed by 100 billion yen in capital and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide. The Company’s products include GTCC (gas turbine combined-cycle) and IGCC (integrated coal gasification combined-cycle) power plants, conventional gas/coal/oil-fired (thermal) power plants, boilers, generators, gas and steam turbines, geothermal power plants, AQCS (air quality control systems), power plant peripheral equipment and solid-oxide fuel cells (SOFC).
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (2 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (2 views)
- Golf Digest Online Inc. (GDO) - Japan's largest golf business company (1 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (1 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (1 views)
- Gero Onsen - Yunoshimakan established in 1931 (1 views)
- Two Japanese firms to use captured CO2 emissions to boost oil production in US (1 views)
- Japanese New Generation Rocket "Epsilon-1" Launched with Just Two Laptop Computers in a Pared-down Command Center (1 views)
- Arita Seiyo Co., Ltd. - Arita Porcelain Lab produce new brand of "IMARI" style (1 views)
- JFOODO - To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas (1 views)