- Company Name: Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishi-Ku, Yokohama City
- Street: Mitsubishijuko Yokohama Bldg., 3-3-1, Minatomirai
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 220-8401
- Website: https://www.mhps.com
- Contact: https://www.mhps.com/inquiry/
- Listed: 06/08/2018 12:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. (MHPS), headquartered in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, is a joint venture formed in February 2014 by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Hitachi, Ltd. integrating their operations in thermal power generation systems and other related businesses.
MHPS today ranks among the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to the power generation market, backed by 100 billion yen in capital and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide. The Company’s products include GTCC (gas turbine combined-cycle) and IGCC (integrated coal gasification combined-cycle) power plants, conventional gas/coal/oil-fired (thermal) power plants, boilers, generators, gas and steam turbines, geothermal power plants, AQCS (air quality control systems), power plant peripheral equipment and solid-oxide fuel cells (SOFC).
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (30 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (29 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (17 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (17 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (13 views)
- Tecnos Japan Inc. - ICT Consulting Company (13 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (13 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (13 views)
- Japanese electric sports car, Tommy Kaira ZZ, received safety certification from gov. and plan to export (8 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (8 views)