Daiwa House Industry – Pioneer of Industrialized Housing and Buildings
- Company Name: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kita-ku, Osaka City
- Street: 3-3-5 Umeda
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 530-8241
- Phone: +81-6-6342-1369
- Website: http://www.daiwahouse.co.jp
- Listed: 07/03/2018 3:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Daiwa House Industry founded in 1955, leads a group that “co-creates value for individuals, communities, and people’s lifestyles,” and operates in 20 countries overseas, offering single-family houses, rental housing, commercial facilities, logistics facilities, contracted construction of plants and structures, condominium sales, housing development, and the development of commercial facilities for sale.
Daiwa House Industry has to date supplied more than 1.69 million residences (single-family houses, rental housing, and condominiums), over 41,000 commercial facilities, and 6,000-plus medical and nursing care facilities. Daiwa House Industry has begun laying the foundations of business development closely tied to local communities to build a strong basis that will enable continuous growth, and are striving to further expand business in Japan and in countries around the world (e.g. North America, Oceania and ASEAN nations).
3 Related articles of “Daiwa House Industry – Pioneer of Industrialized Housing and Buildings”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (17 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (11 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (10 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (9 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (9 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (7 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)
Daiwa House will develop rental warehouse near Ho Chi Minh City – It’ll be the company’s first multi-tenant-type logistics facility in Vietnam
Date: Sep 5, 2018
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) will start work on October 1, 2018, on “D Project Rental Warehouse – Loc An Binh Son” in the Loc An Binh Son Industrial Park in Long Thanh, Dong Nai Province, in the southern part of Vietnam. This will be the Company’s first multi-tenant-type logistics facility (*1) in Vietnam.
Continue reading »
Daiwa House and Itochu Corporation jointly launch high-rise rental housing development project in Dallas city, Texas
Date: Jul 03, 2018
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., together with ITOCHU Corporation held a groundbreaking ceremony for the Atelier Project — a high-rise rental housing development project — on June 29, 2018, in Dallas in the U.S. state of Texas. The 41-story rental housing complex, approximately 540 feet tall, will have retail facilities on the 1st floor. It will be located in the Dallas “Arts District,” which is lined with art galleries and concert halls in the center of Dallas.
Continue reading »
Daiwa House and Odakyu Electric Railway will jointly develop the first large-scale residential housing in New South Wales, Australia
Date: Jul 02, 2018
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. and Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd. are set to begin the “Box Hill Project (provisional name),” a large-scale residential housing development project in the suburbs of Sydney, the capital of New South Wales, Australia. Ahead of the development project, Daiwa House Industry established DH Box Hill Pty Ltd. on April 13, 2018, to serve as a company in charge of land development. The company is also pleased to announce that the inspection conducted by the Australian government’s Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) has been concluded.
Continue reading »