- Company Name: S Foods Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishinomiya
- Street: 1-22-13 Naruohama
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 663-8142
- Phone: +81-798-43-1065
- Website: http://www.sfoods.co.jp
- Contact: http://www.sfoods.co.jp/english/inquiry/
- Listed: 09/27/2017 5:43 pm
- Expires: 288 days, 8 hours
S Foods Inc. (formerly Stamina Foods Inc) founded in Hyogo prefecture, Japan in 1967, manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing, and food servicing meat-related food products for consumers and professionals. S Foods developing various meat products for professionals to make customers realize and enjoy the high nutritional value and unique flavor of variety meat. The company also manufacturing variety of cooked pork liver products such as the Tontetchan and Uma-buta Guts, and Yakiniku sauces.
S Foods Inc. has 25 offices in Japan. Headquarter is located in Hyogo Prefecture, and brunch offices in Hyogo and Chiba Prefecture, sales offices in Sapporo, Sendai, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Nagano, Shizuoka and Aichi Prefecture.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products
- Largest IT services provider in Japan and 5th in the world – Fujitsu Ltd.
- Japanese Companies Shift Investment To Vietnam As Thailand And China Become Less Attractive
- Japan to deliver talking robot “KIROBO” into space with astronaut Koichi Wakata
- Shimadaya Corp – Japanese Noodle Manufacturer since 1950
Top Ads Today
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (3 views)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd. - Tokyo Head Office (2 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (2 views)
- Japanese trading company - Kanematsu Corporation (2 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (2 views)
- Roland DG's assembly line "D-Shop" to improve space utilization, shorten times, and improve overall efficiency (2 views)
- Medical device company - ARKRAY, Inc. (2 views)
- Japanese traditional kimonos retailer - Kyoto Kimonomachi (2 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (1 views)