Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. – Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer
- Company Name: Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Shimane
- City/Town/Village: Ota
- Street: 132 Omori
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 694-0305
- Website: http://www.nakamura-brace.co.jp
- Listed: 05/08/2013 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The prosthetics and orthotics experts at Nakamura Brace are on the front line of clinical treatment, and lead professional health care teams in manufacturing and fitting prosthetics and orthotics. With years of experience, we have developed a wide range of products that are made in various parts of Japan, and supplied all over the world. In 1993, we established the Medical Art Research Laboratory, to focus on the research and development of products such as the Vivify artificial breast for use after breast cancer surgery, and Skillner, Silicone rubber created prostheses for supplementing loss or injury to various parts of the body.
History of Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd.
Toshiro Nakamura established Nakamura Brace on 20 December 1974. He studied Orthotics and Prosthetics in Kyoto, Japan and California, USA.
After returning to his hometown of Ohmori, in Ohda city, Shimane prefecture, Japan he began the company by himself. In those days, Ohmori had a population of 650 (now only 500). The 33-square-meter shed in front of his house was refitted, and this is where he first began designing and creating Nakamura Brace products. Though he was only 26 years old, his youth was full of hope. Starting the company alone, he faced a number of difficult and challenging situations, all of which helped create and nuture such a successful company as it is today.
Nakamura Brace was incorporated as a company in 1982. It has grown in size significantly, and now conducts business with medical institutions and Prosthetics and Orthotics (P & O) manufacturing companies all over Japan. The company has also established relations with distributors and clients in many other countries.
Nakamura made an effort with his employees, wishing the development of the P & O industry in Japan, and also the reconstruction of his depopulating hometown, which in July 2007 became a UNESCO World Heritage Site, “Iwami Ginzan and its Cultural Landscapes”.
- Head and Neck orthosis
- Upper Limb orthosis
- Spinal and Hip orthosis
- Knee orthosis
- Ankle orthosis
- Short Lower Leg orthosis
- Foot-toe orthosis for Hallux Valgus
- Silicone Rubber Insole
- Artificial Limbs Accessories
- Artificial Arms and Legs
- Athletic Injury Treatment and Prevention Devices (knees, leg joints, etc.)
Our product line includes equipment and devices for use in emergencies, health care and rehabilitation.
One Related article of “Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. – Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (23 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (22 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (19 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (17 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (15 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (14 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (12 views)
Production of Ultra-Realistic Breasts and Fingers with an Artistic Sense and the Molding
Source: The Japan Machinery Federation
Artificial arms and legs are indispensable items for those who require them in their daily life, and so are artificial breasts. The specialty prosthetics maker Nakamura Brace, which Mr. Nakamura founded in the island country of his home after returning from foreign exchange in the United States, began research and development on artificial breasts made from silicon rubber in 1991.
Continue reading »