Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles – Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yodogawa-ku, Osaka
- Street: 1-15-27 Tsukamoto
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 532-0026
- Phone: +81(06)6302-8141
- Website: https://www.diaelec.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.diaelec.co.jp/en/contact/
- Listed: 01/27/2018 11:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. founded in 1937, is a leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles, operating for 80 years. It also designs and manufactures a variety of DCDC convertors, such as power conditioners, onboard chargers and onboard DC/DC converters.
- Ignition equipment business
As automobile technologies become increasingly electronics and high performance, our challenge in the research and development field is how we should respond to environmental issues. We are currently reducing the size and increasing the sophistication of our core product, automotive ignition coils. We are also promoting highly advanced product development toward the realization of systematized and integrated engine combustion control, including such peripheral components as sensors. Utilizing the skills developed in Japan, we have established a global production system throughout in USA, Europe and Asia, providing the best quality products from all over the world.
- Engine Control Unit business
In order to improve the fuel efficiency of automobiles and environmental problems, controller electronization is accelerated for hybrid and electrical cars. We are developing various controllers such as 4WD controller, electric airconditioning controlle and plug-in hybrid car charger , together with our customers. We have a long history of supplying these products directly to automobile manufacturers.
Our products, electronic control components, are widely used in numerous applications in everyday life, such as air conditioners, fan heaters and hot water supply systems. We respond to various customer requirements speedy and individually. In addition to developing energy-saving products, using lead-free soldering, downsizing of component and also we apply new tecnology for the PCB production.
We have aggressively branched out into new markets such as rapidly expanding alternative energy market, liaising with companies in other business sectors. Our business field is expanding beyond the conventional boundary of home electronics using our technology and wide experience.
One Related article of “Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles – Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd.”
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (13 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (8 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (6 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (5 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (5 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (5 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (4 views)
Diamond Electric Develops Business Card-sized, Thin 1KW Isolated Bidirectional DCDC Converter
Date: Jan 24, 2018
Diamond Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd. developed a business card-sized, thin isolated bidirectional DCDC converter (IBDC) in December 2017. The technology can substantially downsize and reduce the weight of DCDC converters, which are essential for rechargeable batteries, and is expected to contribute to spreading electric vehicles (EVs) and smart grids.
In recent years, requirements of large-capacity batteries for EVs and smart grids are causing rechargeable batteries to have higher voltage. Therefore, demands are growing for higher-level isolation of DCDC converters to ensure safety and meet safety standards.
Continue reading »