- Company Name: ITOCHU Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 2-5-1, Kita-Aoyama
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 107-8077
- Phone: +81 03-3497-2121
- Website: https://www.itochu.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.itochu.co.jp/en/inquiry/
- Listed: 07/05/2018 9:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ITOCHU, based in Japan, is one of the leading general trading companies. ITOCHU engages in domestic trading, import/export, and overseas trading of various products such as textile, machinery, metals, minerals, energy, chemicals, food, general products, realty, information and communications technology, and finance, as well as business investment in Japan and overseas.
ITOCHU was originally founded in 1858, and has approximately 120 bases in 63 countries, and The company was ranked 215th on 2017’s list of Fortune Global 500 companies with an annual trading revenue of 44.65 billion USD.
ITOCHU Group operates in a comprehensive array of business domains, from upstream areas, such as transactions involving raw materials, to downstream domains, such as retail.
- Textile Company
The Textile Company consists of three divisions: the Apparel Division, the Brand Marketing Division 1, and the Brand Marketing Division 2, and develops businesses in a wide range of fields from raw materials to finished products, and from fashion to non-fiber materials. We are proud to be the leading Japanese general trading company in the textile field.
- Metals & Minerals Company
The Mineral Resources Division supports basic industries, such as steel and electric power, through the provision of raw materials and engages in global mining and trading related to iron ore, coal, uranium, and rare metals. The Division is also involved in the development and trade of non-ferrous metal materials with a focus on aluminum, the trade of metal products, recycling, and other businesses.
- Machinery Company
Develop businesses in a wide range of fields: electric power generation, petrochemicals, bridges, railways and other infrastructure related projects, aircraft, ships, automobiles, construction machinery, industrial machinery and other businesses related to machinery, and healthcare businesses.
- Energy & Chemicals Company
The Energy Division handles trading of general energy-related products, including crude oil, petroleum products, LPG, LNG, natural gas, and electricity as well as promoting related projects. This Division also promotes exploration, development and production of oil & gas projects. The Chemicals Division handles trading and promotes projects for a wide range of products such as organic chemicals, inorganic chemicals, pharmaceuticals, synthetic resin, fine chemicals and electronic materials.
- Food Company
Food Company is developing a high value-added value chain that organically links customer-driven food resources development, food resources supply, product processing, midstream distribution, and retail on a global scale with a focus on Japan, China and Asia. Further, throughout that system company is upgrading controls for food safety even further to ensure trust and reliability.
- General Products & Realty Company
The Forest Products & General Merchandise Division deals with pulp, natural rubber, tires, timber, housing materials and other products associated with daily life, while the Realty & Logistics Division is involved with the development of properties such as housing and distribution facilities and the distribution business including third-party logistics (3PL) and international transportation.
- ICT & Financial Business Company
In areas such as the FinTech business, and amalgamation of Finance and Technology that has attracted increased attention in recent years, the company is leading efforts to tackle and expand new markets by combining the business development functions of the ICT Division with the customer networks and expertise of the Financial & Insurance Business Division.
Top Ads Today
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (28 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (9 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (5 views)
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier - Kobe Isoda Farm (5 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (5 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (4 views)
- Roland DG Corporation - Worldwide leader in the Wide-format Printers and 3D modeling industries (4 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (4 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)