- Company Name: Spectratech, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yokohama City
- Street: 1-3-10 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-Ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 222-0033
- Phone: +81-45-471-4893
- Website: http://www.spectratech.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 01/11/2018 6:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Spectratech Is Leading the Way In Functional Neuroimaging by evolving the technology used in the core of brain mapping.
Spectratech Inc., a Japan-based research and development organization, has created a series of Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS) devices that tout increased connectivity and monitoring capabilities. Their innovative new OEG-APD series instruments have been developed for encephalography to measure chemical changes in the brain such as hemoglobin levels and apparent arterial oxygen saturation in the frontal lobe.
Spectratech is comprised of medical leaders from all fields of medical equipment, however is focused on optics, high frequency, and image data processing. Spectratech is evolving the technology used in the core of brain mapping. Spectratech, inc. was established in 2001 and headquarter is Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture.
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (63 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (51 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (49 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (46 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (34 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (24 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (15 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (14 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (14 views)