- Company Name: Spectratech, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yokohama City
- Street: 1-3-10 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-Ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 222-0033
- Phone: +81-45-471-4893
- Website: http://www.spectratech.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 01/11/2018 6:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Spectratech Is Leading the Way In Functional Neuroimaging by evolving the technology used in the core of brain mapping.
Spectratech Inc., a Japan-based research and development organization, has created a series of Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS) devices that tout increased connectivity and monitoring capabilities. Their innovative new OEG-APD series instruments have been developed for encephalography to measure chemical changes in the brain such as hemoglobin levels and apparent arterial oxygen saturation in the frontal lobe.
Spectratech is comprised of medical leaders from all fields of medical equipment, however is focused on optics, high frequency, and image data processing. Spectratech is evolving the technology used in the core of brain mapping. Spectratech, inc. was established in 2001 and headquarter is Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture.
Top Ads Today
- Baigetsudo - Japanese Sweets & Western Confectionery Store (2 views)
- JFOODO - To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas (2 views)
- Japan's imaging technology leader - Seiko Epson Corporation (2 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (2 views)
- Kyowakiden Industry Co., Ltd. - Water Treatment System & Recycling System (2 views)
- Chikusui Canycom Inc. - We are exporting rubber track carriers to 30 countries in the world. (1 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (1 views)
- Ishikawa Wire Netting Co., Ltd. - Precision Sheet Metal & Wire Mesh (1 views)
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (1 views)
- BOJ, Inc. - Japanese Travel Agency to Provide Japanese Traditional Culture (1 views)