AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. – Oligonol
- Company Name: Amino Up Chemical Company
- State/Prefecture: Hokkaido Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Sapporo
- Street: 363-32 Shinei Kiyota-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 004-0839
- Website: http://www.aminoup.co.jp/e/
- Listed: 01/23/2013 4:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We believe in remaining skeptical to even the most popular opinions and common held beliefs so that new insights can develop. From such an open perspective we have been discovering a number of nature’s “blessings”, one after another, and making the most of fungi culturing and biochemical techniques to research new potential ingredients. With enthusiasm to research new substances, we keep a long term perspective and set high goals as we proceed into the future.
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is the mycelia culture extract obtained by culturing basidiomycete mycelia in large-scale tanks for an extended period of time.
Oligonol is the world’s first “Low molecule polyphenol” where the polymer of polyphenol which is considered to have a low absorption in the living body is converted into the oligomer which has a high living body absorption and high revitalization.
GCP (Genistein Combined Polysaccharide) is a new natural anti-tumor material containing a lot of basidiomycete polysaccharide bodies and genistein derived from leguminous plants.
PMP (Polyphenolic Mixture of Plant： Phenolic compound derived from plants) is a new natural antioxidation agent made by independent refining of active constituents such as “polyphenol” etc. that are contained in the “Fruit of Soba” which is originated in Hokkaido.
- Perilla Extract
Perilla extract is a natural anti-allergic substance using green perilla leaves having less pesticides as a raw material that is organically grown by the contract farmers in Hokkaido.
- Super Amino-Up
The Super Amino-Up is a phytohormone “Cytokinin” activator that is extracted from natural products (basidiomycete: mushroom). The principal ingredient of the Super Amino-Up “Cytokinin” activates the generation and development of each organ that affects the growth of the plant.
Our Website: www.aminoup.co.jp/e/
One Related article of “AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. – Oligonol”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (37 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (36 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (33 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (25 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (23 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (19 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (13 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (13 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (13 views)
Amino Up Chemical’s AHCC on Breast Cancer Chemotherapy Is Reported by The University of Tokyo
Date: February 05, 2013
AHCC will reduce side effects of chemotherapy and improve Breast Cancer Patients’ Quality of Life
The research group of Satoru Iwase, MD., PhD. (Department of Palliative Medicine, The University of Tokyo Hospital) reports effects of AHCC, a food material manufactured by Amino Up Chemical, on breast cancer chemotherapy at ASPEN’s Clinical Nutrition Week 2013 (Phoenix, AZ) on February 9-12, 2013. From October, 2004 to March, 2011, The Iwase group has evaluated effects of AHCC on 18 breast cancer patients and compared with 23 patients who did not take AHCC. AHCC mitigates decrease in neutrophils which have an immune function to virus infection. From this result, it is suggested that AHCC will maintain quality of life of cancer patients through reduction of risk of infection.
In breast cancer chemotherapy, anticancer drugs such as anthracycline and taxane are often used. However, these drugs are known to have side effects such as hair loss, digestive symptom, cardiac muscle damage, and bone-marrow suppression. In the research, decrease in neutrophils was mitigated by AHCC, and it was successively achieved less use of G-CSF, a drug used to improve production and function of neutrophils.
Continue reading »