- Company Name: Cyberdyne, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Ibaraki Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Tsukuba
- Street: 2-2-1, Gakuen-Minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 305-0818
- Website: https://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 7:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment as a venture company from the University of Tsukuba in 2004, Cyberdyne, Inc. has promoted the comprehensive development of various Cybernic* Systems (Cybernic devices, Cybernic interfaces, etc.) that utilize Cybernic Technology from research and development to social implementation, aiming to tackle the various issues facing society.
Cyberdyne, Inc. has developed business in the fields of medicine, welfare and daily living (including the work environment), and its main product Robot Suit HAL® is widely distributed not only in the medical and welfare fields but also in care support and labor support fields. In addition, new products such as Transport Robots and Cleaning Robots equipped with artificial intelligence and environment recognition functions, HAL Lumbar Type that reduces the load and stress on the lower back, smaller-sized HAL (Single-Joint Type), Vital Sensors for detecting arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia measurements, etc. are continuously being developed.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (31 views)
- Nishiyama Seimen - Traditional Sapporo Ramen Noodle (30 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (25 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (23 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (21 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (20 views)
- TDK Corporation - Electronic Components Manufacturer in Magnetic Technology (17 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (17 views)
- d-torso - Aki Corporation (17 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (14 views)