- Company Name: Cyberdyne, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Ibaraki Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Tsukuba
- Street: 2-2-1, Gakuen-Minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 305-0818
- Website: https://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 7:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment as a venture company from the University of Tsukuba in 2004, Cyberdyne, Inc. has promoted the comprehensive development of various Cybernic* Systems (Cybernic devices, Cybernic interfaces, etc.) that utilize Cybernic Technology from research and development to social implementation, aiming to tackle the various issues facing society.
Cyberdyne, Inc. has developed business in the fields of medicine, welfare and daily living (including the work environment), and its main product Robot Suit HAL® is widely distributed not only in the medical and welfare fields but also in care support and labor support fields. In addition, new products such as Transport Robots and Cleaning Robots equipped with artificial intelligence and environment recognition functions, HAL Lumbar Type that reduces the load and stress on the lower back, smaller-sized HAL (Single-Joint Type), Vital Sensors for detecting arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia measurements, etc. are continuously being developed.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (138 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (77 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (71 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (39 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (39 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (29 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (28 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (21 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)