I-Medex Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes
- Company Name: I-Medex Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Chiba Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiba
- Street: 1504-6 Unayacho Hanamigawa-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 262-0003
- Phone: +81-43-257-7411
- Website: https://imedex-global.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 02/13/2017 11:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
I-Medex Co., Ltd. has over 25 years of experience and business results that continued to make a bioelectrode for medical. We have designing know-how of other companies don’t have it. We have material knowledge on developing a bioelectrode.
I-Medex is Japan’s only manufacturer involved with both bioelectrode pads and conductive gels for ECG (Electrocardiogram). Its business ranges from OEM supply for large manufacturers of medical instruments, to products under its own brand.
In ECG tests, electrodes attached to the body are used to detect electric signals produced by heart contractions, and an electrocardiograph displays them as a waveform.
We have over 25 years of experience and business results that continued to make a bioelectrode for medical, and we have designing know-how of other companies don’t have it. We have material knowledge on developing a bioelectrode.
Reduce Measurement Noise
We realized a drastic reduction in electrode noise that bothered diagnostic doctors. It greatly contributes to doctor’s accurate diagnosis. Our noise reduction know-how is expected to be utilized in the healthcare field such as home and fitness studio.
Click to enlarge
Holter Monitor Electrodes
Electrode section is integrated to the cable portion. It is very comfortable for skin and cable materials give you good fit when applied.
Health Care Products
I-MEDEX is working on the medical device development to be use with more people
that not only Medical institutions can utilize for stability and growth of Healthcare industry. It’s expected to be used in various fields by using this vital electrode. That usage scenes is very vast, the health support in the field of sport such as fitness, in addition to the health care at the home by combination of smartphone as IT technology advances, the field of entertainment such as video game integrated type sensor.
We can utilize the technology we cultivated in the medical field also in the field of health care and sports. We developed electrode pads using our own adhesive technology that makes it easy to use by yourself and hard to peel even during intense exercise such as sports.
Electrode pad for wearable biosensor (Single induction type)
It’s simple design allows you to apply them by yourself easily. It has noise-shielding function, also used for medical use. OEM specification is also available.
Electrode Gel Products
Adhesive strength can be controlled. The product also have developed so you feel less itch and your skin doesn’t get irritated.
One Related article of “I-Medex Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes”
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (19 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (13 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (8 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (6 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (5 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (5 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (5 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (4 views)
I-MEDEX will exhibit their medical & healthcare products at JETRO’s booth on Disrupt SF 2017 TechCrunch
I-MEDEX will exhibit their medical & healthcare products at JETRO’s booth on Disrupt SF 2017 TechCrunch. Please check and touch their products and tell them your thoughts!
About TechCrunch Disrupt
TechCrunch Disrupt is the world’s leading authority in debuting revolutionary startups, introducing game-changing technologies and discussing what’s top of mind for the tech industry’s key innovators. Disrupt gathers the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, hackers, and tech fans for on-stage interviews, the Startup Battlefield competition, a 24-hour Hackathon, Startup Alley, Hardware Alley, and After Parties.
Click here for more details.