- Company Name: Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Shizuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shimada City
- Street: 1-1-9 Doetsu
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 427-0019
- Phone: +81-547-37-2196
- Website: http://www.hitokotoseicha.jp/en/
- Contact: http://www.hitokotoseicha.jp/en/contact
- Listed: 06/20/2019 3:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. etablished in 1865, is a traditional Japanese tea manufacturer in Shimada City, famous tea-producing district in Shizuoka Prefecture. As a long-established tea manufacturer in Shizuoka, we are committed to high quality and safe tea producing with a strong commitment to “genuine aroma and flavor”.
We mainly produce the Fukamushi Sencha, growing in the beautiful air, water and fertile land of Shimada City, and offer “Matcha” and “Houji-cha” powders that can be used as food ingredients in cafes and restaurants.
In addition, our Houji-cha produced with our unique deep roasting method is a “New-style of Japanese Tea” that can be used on drip machines or espresso machines, just like drop coffee.
Kanei Hitokoto Seicha’s Japanese Tea Products
This product is a Matcha that is characterized by a beautiful green color and a slight sweetness. It is finely ground and can be used as a latte or confectionery material. For more details, click here.
Roasted Matcha (Roasted Green Tea Powder):
This product is a deep-flavored roasted tea with a deep roasting finish. It can be used as a latte or confectionery material like Matcha. We also have Houji-cha tea leaves for drip machines and espresso machines. For more details, click here.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (72 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (71 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (71 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (60 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (52 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (43 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (14 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (10 views)
- United Arrows Ltd. - Producing popular Japanese clothing brands (10 views)