- Company Name: Adastria Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-ku
- Street: 27th Floor, Shibuya Hikarie, 2-21-1
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-8510
- Phone: +81 03-5466-2010
- Website: http://www.adastria.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 10/08/2018 4:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Adastria Co., Ltd. is a Japanese clothing company established in Tokyo as Fukudaya Clothes Store Inc. in 1953, and is a ranked in the top 10 as a domestic clothing maker in Japan. At the beginning of the launch, the company was manufacturing clothes only for men, but now, in addition to men’s clothes, it also handle apparel for women and children’s and alsoplanning, manufacturing and selling miscellaneous goods including bags, shoes, kitchen goods, and furniture.
The company operates retail stores under the 26 brands such as Andemiu, apart by lowrys, BABYLONE, BARNYARDSTORM, BAYFLOW, bijorie, CALEIDO ET BICE, Chaos, Curensology, GLOBAL WORK, HARE, Heather, JEANASIS, laboratory work, LAKOLE, LOWRYS FARM, Me%, mysty woman, niko and …, PAGEBOY, PAS TIERRA, RAGEBLUE, repipi armario, studio CLIP and Velvet BY GRAHAM & SPENCER in Japan.
Adastria operates a network of 1,375 stores in Japan and 126 stores internationally, and there are 6 distribution centers in Japan and 10 distribution centers in overseas. The company has also 12 group companies such as BUZZWIT Co.,Ltd., ELEMENT RULE Co., Ltd., Adastria eat Creations Co.,Ltd., Adastria Asia Co., Ltd., POINT(Shanghai)Co., Ltd., POINT TW INC., Adastria Korea Co., Ltd., Adastria USA, Inc., Velvet, LLC, Adastria Logistics Co., Ltd., Adastria General Support Co., Ltd. and NATURAL NINE TRADING(SHANGHAI) LTD.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (47 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (14 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (14 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (12 views)
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. - Largest global market share for polyvinyl chloride, semiconductor silicon, and photomask substrates (11 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (11 views)
- JFOODO - To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas (10 views)
- ISHIBASHI Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Precision Gearbox and Wind Gearbox (10 views)
- Showa Corporation - Manufacturer of automotive, motorcycle and outboard suspension systems (10 views)