Nihon Exceed Corporation – 30% of the world market share in polishing substrate materials of SAW filters
- Company Name: Nihon Exceed Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Ibaraki
- City/Town/Village: Joso
- Street: 4382-4 Uchimoriyacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 303-0043
- Website: http://www.nihon-exceed.co.jp
- Listed: 07/02/2013 9:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our company has been pursuing five super technologies and skills which are “Super Flattening”, “Super Thinning”, “Super Non-warped”, “Super Clean” and “Super Smoothing”, in accordance with principals which match the name of our company “EXCEED”.
We are proud of our original technology and believe we truly do excel in our field. For example, we have approximately 30% of the world market share in polishing substrate materials of SAW filters used in mobile phones to set central frequency and band. Japan is developing technologies for SiC(Silicon carbide) and GaN(Gallium nitride) to achieve power saving which is becoming increasingly necessary in today’s world. We have built original know-how from trial manufacture through to the mass production level in polishing technologies for power semiconductor wafers using SiC and GaN.
Our customers’ needs such as diversifications of product material and changes in specifications are changing hour by hour in the rapidly progressing electronics industry. However, we continue to expand the existing fields and aggressively challenge new fields with our belief we can become the best in the world at polishing.
Each and everyone one of us at EXCEED will continue to challenge new technologies and strive to fulfill the expectations of our customers.
Precision Polishing and Semiconductor Materials Cleaning
- Silicon Wafers
Silicon wafers have been widely used for the substrate of LSI, ULSI, etc.
For the degree of flatness of the wafer surface, angstrom- level mirror polishing is demanded. This precision technology is effective in increasing product acceptability rates.
Materials: Silicon wafers of various diamaters
- Compound Semiconductor Wafers
Compound semiconductors are mainly used for LED or LD. These materials (GaAs, GaP, etc.) are so delicate that they are polished by optimized chemical- solutions.
Materials: GaP, GaAs, GaSb, InP, InAs, InSb, ZnS, ZnSe, etc.
- Oxide Wafers
Oxide (LiNbO3, LiTaO3, etc.) have been used for surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter or the parts in a handy telephone. Recently, we have started the polishing of sapphire wafers which is used for the substrates of nitride semiconductors for blue-to-green light emitting diodes (LED) and laser diodes (LD).
Materials: LiNbO3, LiTaO3, Crystal, Sapphire, etc.
- Other Materials
We can polish magnetic materials, superconductors, silicon electrodes and rings for plasma etching equipment, new other materials, etc.
Materials: Ge, SiC, C, MnZn-ferrite, TeO2, SrTiO3, LaGaO4, La3Ga5SiO14, LaSrGaO4, InSnO, NdGaO3, Y2Fe5O12, Y3Al5O12, Bi12GaO20, Silicon electrodes and rings for plasma etching equipment, etc.
Moreover, we are performing trial production machining of metal material with the technology adapting optical polish technology. This technology is used in the various fields of vacuum equipment and gas related equipment.
Materials: SUS, Au, Ag, Cu, W, Ti, Al, etc.
Top Ads Today
- D&M Holdings Inc. (589 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (14 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (9 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (8 views)
- Chemical Manufacturing Company - Kaneka Corporation (7 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)
- UACJ, Constellium partnership to supply aluminum sheets to automotive industry (5 views)