- Company Name: Maruhisa Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kyoto
- Street: 296 Tamatsushima-cho, Shimogyo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 600-8427
- Phone: +81 75-344-1620
- Listed: 06/07/2017 10:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kimonokyokomachi was established in 2004. We are pleased to offer many products in wide range of pricing and applications; special price for daily use or kimono beginners, high-grade for kimono lovers or formal occasions, traditional, modern convenience etc.
Especially, kimono accessories(kitsuke products) and washable kimonos are arranged with cooperation of manufacturers so that many people enjoy a kimono. For daily use, working, classes, ceremonies, parties and so on, please enjoy kimono in various purpose and your styles.
We Kimonokyokomachi are willing to support your kimono life.
Kyoto Shop Information
296 Tamatsushima-cho Shimogyo-ku Kyoto City 600-8427 JAPAN
Located between Shijo St. and Gojo St., near the Karasuma St. in Kyoto City. Many kimono dresses are available for customers at our small shop.
Open Hours: 10:00 to 18:00 (JST)
Closed: New Years, Obon-Holidays.
1 Day Kimono Rental
It’s really good for walking around and sightseeing. You can choose one of the various types of kimono;
lined(Awase), unlined(Hitoe), summer(Natsumono), summer cotton kimono(Yukata)
Rental Time: 10:00 to 17:30
Rental Hours: 10:00 to 18:00
Online Store Information
Kimonomachi Online Store in Rakuten Global Market
Online Purchases: Open 365 days.
Receiving Order / Shipping / Replying:
Open 10:00 – 17:00 (JST), in business days
Closed Weekends and Holidays in Japan
Kimonomachi offer many products such as kimono, obi, sandals, bags and miscellaneous items. There are some listing items on online shop.
Yukata Set – Kimonokyokomachi
Men’s Clothing – Kimonokyokomachi
Women’s Clothing – Kimonokyokomachi
Kids, Baby & Maternity – Kimonokyokomachi
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (144 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (57 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (30 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (22 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (14 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (12 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (10 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (9 views)