Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products
Asahi Glass Company is continuing global deployment focusing on industries such as flat glass, automotive glass, display, electronics & energy, and chemicals.
Based on many years’ accumulation and enhancement of common base technologies, we integrate our highly sophisticated glass materials technology, ceramic technology, and fluorine chemistry technology and pour them into the coating technology and glass composite technology on which we are working hard as technologies of the new era. We continue to pioneer new technologies and develop new markets across the globe.
Business Fields and Products:
Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. whose Glass Company, Display Company and Chemicals Company hold one of the first places has expanded our business fields towards the frontier and the growth industries such as electronics & energy through these core companies.
Asahi Glass takes pride in the world-class level of our core technologies, glass and fluorine chemistry. Focusing on our flat glass, automotive glass, display glass, electronics & energy, and chemicals divisions, we have achieved a business portfolio that balances stability and potential for growth, allowing us to enjoy top global shares in a number of product fields.
- Flat Glass
Our glass operation holds a leading global share for many glass product types including glass for glazing, decorative glass and special-purpose glass. We offer many functional glass types to make life more pleasant and secure, including glass for insulation, energy-conservation, crime and disaster prevention, and noise reduction.
Sheet glass, Figured glass for construction, Mirror, Polycarbonate resin sheet, industrial glass etc.
- Automotive Glass
Our automotive glass operation has the top market share in the automotive glazing industry providing laminated glass and tempered glass. In order to serve future needs, we are committed to offering value-added automotive products including IR cut glass, water repellent door glass and glass antennas.
Laminated glass, Tempered glass for automobiles etc.
Our display business produces glass for TFT-LCD displays, PDP displays and a host of other display types. Ensuring larger, brighter and more beautiful images, we are constantly pursuing challenges in the field of display glass.
Cathode ray tubes(CRTs), Flat panel displays(FPDs) etc.
- Electronics & Energy
The electronics and energy operation features technology to support the information and communication industry and other areas that are expected to expand in the future. Expertise in glass, chemicals and ceramics embodied in advanced technology in materials, processing, forming and surface finishing, give us tremendous resources for developing cutting-edge electronic components.
Semiconductor-related products, Optoelectoronics products, Frit and paste glass etc.
Our chemical business features exclusive technologies and production processes for a safer, more secure, more comfortable, and environmentally friendly world. This business consists of chlor-alkali, starting with caustic soda and vinyl chloride monomer, and urethane with polyols at the core. Furthermore, the pillar of this business is our technical leadership in fluorinated resins (fluoro-resins).
Fluorochemicals,Chlor-Alkalis Urethane etc.
User-friendly high performance perfluorinated plastic optical fiber.
- Biopharma Services
ASPEX (Biopharma Services) has moved to Chemicals.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (115 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (44 views)
- Long-term deflationary spiral of Japan that lasted 20 years is about to end (38 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (28 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (25 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (22 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (17 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (16 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (15 views)