- Company Name: Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi
- Street: 4-1-1 Koraibashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 541-0043
- Phone: +81-6-6223-9111
- Website: http://www.shokubai.co.jp/en/
- Contact: http://www.shokubai.co.jp/en/inquiry/
- Listed: 10/26/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since 1941, Nippon Shokubai has grown up its business with unique catalyst technology. Nippon Shokubai has supplied, for example, ethylene oxide, acrylic acid, automobile catalysts, process catalysts and so on. Among all, our global market share of superabsorbent polymer is the largest in the world now. Nippon Shokubai is a global chemical company operating under its corporate mission “Providing affluence and comfort to people and society with our unique technology.”
The company operations are carried out through the following segments: Basic Chemicals, Functional Chemicals, and Environment and Catalysts.
- The Basic Chemicals segment offers acrylic acid, acrylic ester, ethylene oxide, glycol, ethanolamine, higher alcohol surfactant, and glycol ether.
- The Functional Chemicals segment covers super-absorbent polymers, pharmaceutical intermediates, polymers for concrete admixture, electronic and information materials, iodine, maleic anhydride, resins for paints and adhesives, plastic molded products, and processed adhesive materials.
- The Environment and Catalysts segment deals with exhaust gas treatment equipment, fuel cell materials, and catalysts.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (52 views)
- Plenus Co.,LTD. - Restaurant Franchise Business - Hotto Motto (20 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (18 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (18 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (16 views)
- Geo Power System Co., Ltd. - Using Renewable Underground Energy (14 views)
- FANCL Corporation - Preservative-free Skin Care Products (13 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (13 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (13 views)