- Company Name: Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi
- Street: 4-1-1 Koraibashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 541-0043
- Phone: +81-6-6223-9111
- Website: http://www.shokubai.co.jp/en/
- Contact: http://www.shokubai.co.jp/en/inquiry/
- Listed: 10/26/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since 1941, Nippon Shokubai has grown up its business with unique catalyst technology. Nippon Shokubai has supplied, for example, ethylene oxide, acrylic acid, automobile catalysts, process catalysts and so on. Among all, our global market share of superabsorbent polymer is the largest in the world now. Nippon Shokubai is a global chemical company operating under its corporate mission “Providing affluence and comfort to people and society with our unique technology.”
The company operations are carried out through the following segments: Basic Chemicals, Functional Chemicals, and Environment and Catalysts.
- The Basic Chemicals segment offers acrylic acid, acrylic ester, ethylene oxide, glycol, ethanolamine, higher alcohol surfactant, and glycol ether.
- The Functional Chemicals segment covers super-absorbent polymers, pharmaceutical intermediates, polymers for concrete admixture, electronic and information materials, iodine, maleic anhydride, resins for paints and adhesives, plastic molded products, and processed adhesive materials.
- The Environment and Catalysts segment deals with exhaust gas treatment equipment, fuel cell materials, and catalysts.
Top Ads Today
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (37 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (31 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (22 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (21 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (20 views)
- History of Umeboshi (Pickled Ume) (16 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (16 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (15 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (13 views)