- Company Name: Ringer Hut Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-Ku
- Street: 1-6-1 Osaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0032
- Phone: +81 03-5745-8611
- Website: http://www.ringerhut.co.jp/customers_overseas/
- Listed: 12/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. operates and franchises restaurants under the Nagasaki Champon Ringer Hut, Tonkatsu Hamakatsu, and Nagasaki Shippoku Hamakatsu brands primarily in Japan. The company operates through Nagasaki Champon, Tonkatsu, and Facilities Maintenance segments. Its restaurants sell food and merchandise. The company was formerly known as Hamakatsu Corporation and changed its name to Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. in August 1982. In 1962, Ringer Hut Co., Ltd.(Tonkatsu Hamakatsu) was founded in Nagasaki Prefecture, and headquarter is located in Tokyo now. Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. operates over 600 franchises restaurants in Japan.
Ringer Hut now has a total of 16 stores in 6 countries: 5 in the U.S. (including 1 ROKKAKU HAMAKATSU, 1 SOBAYA); 5 in Thailand (including 1 Tonkatsu HAMAKATSU), 2 each in Hong Kong and Indonesia, and 1 each in Taiwan and Cambodia. The latest store is operated by Champion Foods Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Bangkok, Thailand; Representative: Fumio Fukuhara), a subsidiary founded in 2010 to do business in Thailand for Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. The company’s goal is to operate 50 stores overseas by 2020, and will continue to open new stores that meet the needs of areas where they are located.
About Nagasaki Champon
Champon is a Japanese noodle dish invented in Nagasaki, Japan. It is made by specially made noodle, frying pork, seafood, vegetable with chicken and pig bones soup. Nowadays Champon is a popular dish all over Japan.
Champon was invented in the mid of Meiji period by a Chinese man who owned a Chinese restaurant in Nagasaki. He created Champon for Chinese students in Japan that time. The dish was popular among the Chinese students and its popularity quickly spread to Japanese communities in Nagasaki.
Please find their products on shop below and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (85 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (31 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (27 views)
- Japan's Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso will support infrastructure in Asia for stimulating economy (23 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (19 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (19 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (16 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (14 views)
- Tamagawa Seiki Co,. Ltd. - Industrial Equipment Manufacturer (14 views)