- Company Name: SHINKO DENSHI
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3-9-11 Yushima Bunkyoku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 113-0034
- Website: http://www.vibra.co.jp/global/
- Listed: 06/26/2013 4:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The world’s largest optical astronomical telescope “SUBARU“, which the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan built at the top of Mt. Mauna Kea in the Hawaii island, was started the operation from December, 2000 and has achieved shining success since then. It carries a full load of the state-of-the-art high-tech technology in this equipment whose universe of 15 billion-light year beyond can be seen. As one of the key technologies, the tuning-fork sensor of Shinko Denshi has been harnessed. 261 pieces of actuators developed with our Tuning-fork technology, continuously control the main mirror, which has 20cm thickness, 8m diameter and 20t weight.
Shinko Denshi is the only one company who develops and produces electronic balances and scales with the tuning-fork sensor. Since founded in 1963, we have focused the technical advanced and originality in the fields of weighing and measurement, and have been introducing a lot of new products. Our electronic balance and scales with tuning-fork sensor are highly precise and excellent stability. As the result of such high performance, we have received high evaluation feedback from worldwode including EU, as proved by the “Subaru Optical Telescope.”
Now, in the industrial market, computerization and high-technology are still grew and developed dynamically. In the new big wave for the change, the requests to our weighing and measurement maker are diversified. We Shinko Denshi, try harder to meet our customers needs, and focus to achieve such big sense of mission. As the starting of the second foundation, “ViBRA” was adopted as a unification brand of the products of our company. The origin of a word of “ViBRA” unites “Vibration” of the tuning-fork and “the Libra” in the constellations. With the basis of the ViBRA brand, we provide high quality ViBRA products to worldwide.
With “ViBRA Brand Spirits”, We develop the product suitable for the market needs to diversify and user needs with which it is full of advanced nature and originality.
- Electronic precision balance
- Multi-purpose scale
- Differental transformers
- Displacement meter
- Weight-based classifiers
- Automatic weighing instrument
Application Fields of Products
ViBRA provides the high-performance analytical and precision balances for professional laboratory use. With wide weighing range from 0.1mg to 31kg, ViBRA meets every weighing requirements in the laboratory.
Chemical industry and laboratory handles a lot of chemicals and natural resources. The accurate, precise weight mesurement in sometimes very hard environment is always very important in this industry for industrial sefety as well as economic reason. ViBRA provides ideal solution for this field.
ViBRA provides many balances with compact housing desing with high resolution and stability which are fitted to pharmacy retail shops all over the world.
ViBRA industrial balances cover the wide range of requirements, alminum alloy tough housing, high resolution, water&dust proof, stainless steel housing, hazardous area use, etc.
ViBRA is one of the leading suppliers of precision balances for jewelry field. World-wide popular both for jewelry retial shops and jewelry manufacturers.
- Parts counting
Parts counting is one of the most typical solutions in the industrial weighing. ViBRA counting scales offer you the accurate results and user-friendly operation.
- Density Measurement
Density measurement is one of the most typical application of precision balance. It is widely used in many industries and laboratory. ViBRA AF, HT, HJ and CJ have the function to automatically calculate the density of solid and liquid object. And we offer you the special density measurement kit for AF, HT, HJ and AJ as option.
- Hazardous Area
ViBRA Ex-proof scale with ATEX approval Zone 1 covers the wide weighing range from 610g up to 200kg. We provide high precision measurement result with quick and stable response.
- Water Proof
The balance is sometimes used in tough environments, water mist, dirty atmosphere, etc. ViBRA offers ideal solution for the use in such conditions with IP rating 65 water&dust proof balaces.
- Built-in Sensor
ViBRA built-in weighing sensor provides high resolutions, fast data update. It is widely used in various kind of factory.
- Cubing & Weighing
ViBRA provids optimum solution for dairly cargo handling from simple static application to high speed in-motion measurement.
Top Ads Today
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (15 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (5 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (4 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (3 views)
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier - Kobe Isoda Farm (3 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (3 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (3 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (3 views)
- YIELD Co., Ltd. - Titanium Oxide Photocatalyst Material and Ultrasonic Composite Photocatalyst Water Purifier (3 views)
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo - Located in a luxury garden oasis in the heart of Tokyo (3 views)