- Company Name: Wacoal Holdings Corp.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minami-ku
- Street: 29 Nakajima-cho, Kisshoin
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 601-8530
- Phone: +81-75-694-3111
- Website: https://www.wacoal.com/
- Listed: 10/09/2018 4:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Wacoal founded in Kyoto in 1946, is an underwear maker that mainly manufactures underwear for women. Wacoal is Japan’s largest women’s lingerie company and ranked among the top 10 Japanese clothing companies. The company has 57 subsidiaries and 8 affiliated companies both in Japan and overseas, and is expanding business in Japan and abroad.
Wacoal’s mainstay business is the manufacture, wholesale and direct sales to consumers (for some products) of intimate apparel (mainly women’s foundation garments, lingerie, nightwear and children’s underwear), outerwear, sportswear, and other textile products and accessories. In addition Wacoal runs other business related to Food, culture, services, and interior furnishing of shops.
Wacoal sells its apparel products on a wholesale basis to department stores, general merchandisers, and other general retailers through directly managed retail stores, catalogue sales, and the Internet.
You can purchase their products on online-shop below
Top Ads Today
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (8 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (3 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (3 views)
- KYOCERA Corporation - Multinational Ceramics and Electronics Manufacturer (3 views)
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier - Kobe Isoda Farm (2 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (2 views)
- Nippon Menard Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Adventure World - Wildlife theme park with the largest panda family in Japan (2 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (2 views)
- Koushin Industry Inc. - Building Demolition and Recycling Service (2 views)