Cancer Drug Development – Solasia Pharma
- Company Name: Solasia Pharma K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 3F, Shiodome Building, 1-2-20, Kaigan
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-0022
- Phone: +81 3 6721 8332
- Website: http://solasia.co.jp/en/
- Contact: http://solasia.co.jp/en/contact/
- Listed: 11/12/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Solasia established in 2006, is a specialty pharmaceutical company based in Japan and Asia, with a mission of “Better Medicine for a Brighter Tomorrow”. In order to address the unmet medical needs within the oncology area, we develop innovative medicines to contribute to the patient’s healthy living and to provide treatment options for the healthcare providers.
Solasia has been developing a wide range of products varying from pharmaceuticals for cancer therapy to supportive care for adverse event of drugs. Solasia has three product pipelines with our aspiration to deliver better medicines to the patients as soon as possible, one product of which pipelines was approved and one product is being examined for approval.
One Related article of “Cancer Drug Development – Solasia Pharma”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (33 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (27 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (20 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (17 views)
- Selling tea and tea utensils since end of Edo period - Senkien Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (14 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (13 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (12 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (12 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (11 views)
Alcami got agreement with Solasia Pharma for Clinical Supply Solasia’s API Darinaparsin
Date: Nov 9, 2017
DURHAM, N.C., Nov. 9, 2017 – Alcami, a leading provider of custom end-to-end development and manufacturing services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, today announces it has finalized manufacturing and quality agreements with Solasia Pharma, K.K. (TSE: 4597) for the clinical supply manufacture of the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) darinaparsin, a novel mitochondrial-targeted agent developed for the treatment of various hematologic and solid cancers.
Continue reading »