- Company Name: Aiya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Nishio
- Street: Yokomachiyashiki-15, Kamimachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 445-0894
- Phone: +81-0563-56-2233
- Listed: 04/07/2014 10:55 pm
- Expires: 352 days, 14 hours
What is AIYA brand?
AIYA is Japan’s leading Matcha tea producer. Matcha is the most exciting discovery of the 21st century’s modern tea world. Created over 800 years ago by Buddhist monks as a meditational drink, Matcha is known today as the healthiest, rarest and most premium of all tea varieties of Japan. More and more consumers are discovering now about this exquisite tea for themselves – and restaurant chefs have begun to unlock the potential of this versatile tea. Matcha is ideal to produce green tea flavored treats. The world’s leading chocolatiers, candy makers, ice cream producers, chefs and restaurateurs are already offering Matcha ice cream, Matcha truffles, Matcha chocolates, Matcha desserts, Matcha lattes and Matcha smoothies.
Now for the first time in 120 years since its establishment, AIYA brand is introducing the best Matcha and Japanese premium green teas for you. All Matcha is grown in Nishio, Japan under excellent conditions, planted with heart and plucked by hand. Every AIYA leaf is produced carefully and tested before reaching you. AIYA’s own internal food safety lab carefully monitors the quality and consistency and our 40+ years seasoned Tea Sommeliers blends each tea. Only the AIYA tea that meets our own internal higher quality standards and food safety regulations will end up in your cup.
AIYA’s core product is Matcha tea, the world’s most premium and delicate green tea. Only a few select companies in all of Japan own the skills to produce authentic Matcha tea. AIYA has been the industry leader and a pioneer in globalizing the market for Matcha in the highest levels. No other company challenges itself in high standards regarding quality, food safety, hygiene and international standards including organic cultivation, pesticides, heavy metals and microbiology. As the leading producer of the world’s most premium teas, we are proud to have a roster of international clients in major food industries and tea retailers alike who not only trust our quality, but are also secure with our premium claim of AIYA’s teas. AIYA offers the best quality in each and every segment, ranging from Matcha tea to loose leaf green teas such as Gyokuro, Sencha, and Genmaicha in both conventional and organic grades.
US Branch Office: Aiya America, Inc.
You can purchase AIYA products from Amazon.
How to Make Easy Smoothies & Lattes with Aiya’s Matcha Zen Cafe Blend
Watch the “How to Make Easy Smoothies & Lattes with Aiya’s Matcha Zen Cafe Blend” Video here.
6350 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Fukuoka Talc Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of Talc Products for Paper, Plastic, Paint, and Rubber
- Tamagawa Seiki Co,. Ltd. – Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
- HAT TRICK Co., Ltd. – hara donuts – Healthy Doughnuts
- 21st Century Yoroi – Samurai armor for modern Japan
- Drying Machine for Wastewater Treatment – NISHIMURA WORKS Co., Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (3 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (3 views)
- Japan companies eyes Southeast Asia for developing food market (3 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (3 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Stainless Steel Corporation - Production of stainless steel products (2 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Honda and Acura to Offer Convenience of Apple's Siri™ Eyes Free on Select 2013 Vehicles (2 views)
- Orange Blossom - Ukiko Plantation (2 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (2 views)