- Company Name: Amino Up Chemical Company
- State/Prefecture: Hokkaido Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Sapporo
- Street: 363-32 Shinei Kiyota-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 004-0839
- Website: http://www.aminoup.co.jp/e/
- Listed: 01/23/2013 4:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We believe in remaining skeptical to even the most popular opinions and common held beliefs so that new insights can develop. From such an open perspective we have been discovering a number of nature’s “blessings”, one after another, and making the most of fungi culturing and biochemical techniques to research new potential ingredients. With enthusiasm to research new substances, we keep a long term perspective and set high goals as we proceed into the future.
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is the mycelia culture extract obtained by culturing basidiomycete mycelia in large-scale tanks for an extended period of time.
Oligonol is the world’s first “Low molecule polyphenol” where the polymer of polyphenol which is considered to have a low absorption in the living body is converted into the oligomer which has a high living body absorption and high revitalization.
GCP (Genistein Combined Polysaccharide) is a new natural anti-tumor material containing a lot of basidiomycete polysaccharide bodies and genistein derived from leguminous plants.
PMP (Polyphenolic Mixture of Plant： Phenolic compound derived from plants) is a new natural antioxidation agent made by independent refining of active constituents such as “polyphenol” etc. that are contained in the “Fruit of Soba” which is originated in Hokkaido.
- Perilla Extract
Perilla extract is a natural anti-allergic substance using green perilla leaves having less pesticides as a raw material that is organically grown by the contract farmers in Hokkaido.
- Super Amino-Up
The Super Amino-Up is a phytohormone “Cytokinin” activator that is extracted from natural products (basidiomycete: mushroom). The principal ingredient of the Super Amino-Up “Cytokinin” activates the generation and development of each organ that affects the growth of the plant.
Our Website: www.aminoup.co.jp/e/
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (39 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (36 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (31 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (29 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (21 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (18 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (17 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (17 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (15 views)