- Company Name: DAISAN corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tochigi
- City/Town/Village: Ashikaga
- Street: 15-16, Omata minamicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 326-0142
- Phone: +81-0284-63-2287
- Website: http://e.daisan-ecotech.com
- Listed: 04/10/2014 3:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DAISAN was established as a manufacturer of die for plastic molding in 1981. We then focused our business on a fine resin filter whose mesh and frame parts were integrally molded, which led to an invention of “derivative limb” technology and acquisition of its patent. The derivative limb technology is to guide molten resin to flow smoothly in the complicated die during plastic injection molding. In the field of plastic molding, patent acquisition is said to be difficult, but luckily, novelty and inventive step of our “derivative limb” technology were evaluated highly and the patent right was granted.
We have been utilizing this “derivative limb” technology since then to introduce to the market variety of complicated or fine shape molded products such as filters for air conditioner, thin-make tray, slider board, slider stock, and DAISAN eco boxes, which are difficult to manufacture with conventional technologies. All of our products are made of single material and are environmentally friendly, as they can be crushed and regenerated easily once they become unnecessary.
- Slider Board
Slider Board is made from high lubricious plastic resin material with our original special molding technology. The board makes it easy to move by losing frictional resistance extremly, lessening contact surface. Easy to use. “All you need is to lay the sheet at sliding area” Move easily even in narrow space. It makes easy to “push, turn, pull” moving operations for cargo-handling and assembly process.
- Slider Stock
SliderStock is a plastic board which has a surface of very low frictional resistance and is used by being laid down on an inclined shelf of showcase. When articles are placed on this board, the articles automatically slide forward with their weight so that one of the articles always exists at the front line of showcase.
- Thin-Make Eco Tray
Thin-make eco tray is a high precision plastic thin wall tray based on our unique derivative limb technology, and provides solution to a problem that conventional vacuum formed tray has when transporting precision equipment in poor road conditions, where equipment is shaken and dusts enter inside, causing defects. Our tray is ideal for a returnable box as it endures washing and warm air dry, and can be used repeatedly.
- DAISAN Eco Box
The bottom plate and the upper frame are the same size, and the height of the body made of corrugated plastic can be selected at the time of order according to the purpose of use. With the bottom plate, upper frame, body, and rivets all made of single material, DAISAN eco box is a re source saving product which allows easy recycling.
- One-Piece Molding Filter
Filters with integrally molded mesh and frame parts, without unwoven fabric parts, enable to remove dust from filters easily. In dusty or heavy yellow sand areas, clogged filters are often the problem. With our one-piece molded resin filters, cleaning is simple by brushing or simply washing with water.
As shown in the photograph below, it was difficult for us to visually find any distortion on the board surfaces for the pressures of 15 tons or less.
For the pressures of more than 15 tons, the board surfaces were visibly distorted in proportion with the increased pressures but the maximum height of distortion for 40 tons was only about 0.4 mm.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Chikusui Canycom Inc. – We are exporting rubber track carriers to 30 countries in the world.
- Honda and Acura to Offer Convenience of Apple’s Siri™ Eyes Free on Select 2013 Vehicles
- Selected Delicious Japanese Rice from Kyushu – Asagohan Honpo
- Kahoku Lighting Solutions Corporation – Development of specialized halogen lamps and electric discharge lamps
- MARUHON GOMAABURA (Sesame Oil) – 288 Years of History
Top Ads Today
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Supplier - Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. (34 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (33 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (29 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (20 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (19 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (18 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (18 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (16 views)
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. - The World's First Automatic Sphygmomanometer (14 views)