- Company Name: Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishiyodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Street: 4-6-5 Utajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 555-8502
- Website: https://www.glico.com
- Listed: 02/13/2018 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., was founded in 1922 by Riichi Ezaki. The company’s first product is nutritious Glico caramel. Ezaki Guriko ranks No. 1 in sales and share in the domestic confectionery industry in Japan. Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and distributes food products and ingredients in Japan.
The company operates through Confectioneries, Ice Cream, Food Products, Milk and Dairy Products, Food Ingredients, and Other segments. It provides chocolates, snacks, and gums; ice cream and ice products; processed food products, including curries and meals; milk and dairy products, as well as desserts; powdered baby formulas; and flavoring agents, wheat protein products, starch, and fine chemicals. The company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan, and operating business in 30 countries and area now.
Pocky, consists of chocolate-coated biscuit sticks, is one of Ezaki Guriko’s popular products. Pocky’s worldwide sales is 10 Billion Packages in total since 1966.
Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. has 11 business locations and 23 group companies in Japan, and 12 subsidiaries in nine countries. Ezaki Glico operates a total of 19 plants and has 5,210 employees over the world. Ezaki Glico’s business covers 30 countries and areas in Asia, the South Pacific, North America and Europe. In USA, Ezaki Glico USA Corporation was founded in February 2003 in Irvine, California to sell products such as Pocky and PRETZ.
You can purchase their products from link below.
Top Ads Today
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (47 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (46 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (46 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (45 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (10 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (7 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (6 views)