- Company Name: ONEX Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa
- City/Town/Village: Atsugi
- Street: 3012-3 Uenohara, Kamiechi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 243-0801
- Phone: +81-46-285-0600
- Website: http://www.onex.co.jp
- Listed: 03/12/2014 4:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ONEX has focused exclusively on the metal heat treatment field since its founding in 1951.
As a specialist in metal heat treatment that forms the foundation of industry, ONEX Corporation engages in heat treatments for a wide range of components used in the automotive, industrial machinery, machine tool and construction equipment sectors. Over the years, our outstanding quality assurance practices have earned us the solid trust and rapport of our customers.
Together with constantly striving to enhance our productivity and quality utilizing our over half a century of advanced expertise in heat treatment technologies, ONEX also maintains an unwavering commitment to its corporate responsibility to society as well as the environment, while it also boldly works to cultivate new proprietary heat treatment technologies and sectors. The ONEX Group also provides logistics and information system development services, in addition to heat treatments, so that it can meet the truly diverse needs of its customers.
ONEX’s Metal Heat Treatments
- Carburizing Heat Treatment
- Carbonitriding Heat Treatment
- Vacuum Heat Treatment
- High Frequency Heat Treatment
- Bright Heat Treatment
- Quenching and Tempering
- Heat Treatments for Oversized Parts
- Nitriding Treatment
- Aluminum Alloy Heat Treatment
- Gas Nitrocarburizing Treatment
- Shot Peening
- PVD Coating Treatment
ONEX’s Technology Supporting Japan’s Industry
In most cases, steel undergoes a heat treatment to give it the required properties for the end part. Heat treatment determines the quality of this end part based on the speed, temperature and retention period of the heating, as well as the speed, retention of temperature and period of the cooling.
Utilizing its expertise in heat treatment technologies amassed over the last 60 years, ONEX Corporation is fully committed to exerting its best efforts in meeting each and every need of its customers, from quality through to delivery.
- Automotive Parts
Heat treatment is used in a wide range of automotive parts, from components used in engine components, electronic power steering, transmissions, air conditioning units to the clasps used to lock the doors and trunk.
- Construction Machinery Components
Heat treatment is used for caterpillar components for hydraulic shovels used in construction and civil engineering, the drive motor, gears used to rotate the operator’s seat as well as drills used to pulverize massive rocks and concrete. Due to its scale, construction machinery often requires many oversized parts.
- Railway Components
Gears inside the gearbox as well as the gear box that covers the gears undergo heat treatment. These railway components are used on trains as well as the Shinkansen (bullet train) operated in Japan.
Camera rings for single-lens reflex cameras, electronic component materials used in mobile phones and wrist watches, rides and play equipment at amusement parks, mainframes for CT scan machines, speed increasers for wind turbines, and machine tools used to process these parts also undergo heat treatment. Although not always visible to the naked eye, ONEX technologies are being utilized behind the scenes in a wide range of sectors, from healthcare to the environment, that are essential to our daily life.
Top Ads Today
- Nanchiku Co., Ltd. - Kagoshima's Beef & Pork Processing (4 views)
- Inovation Salon: Growing Biotech Ties Between The Bay Area and Japan (2 views)
- Yamaha Corporation - World’s largest manufacturer of musical instruments (1 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (1 views)
- Azuma Foods Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing high quality, safe and healthy food products (1 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (1 views)
- Fukuoka Cloth Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Adhesives and Tapes for Industrial Cable (1 views)
- inspec Inc - Automated Optical Inspection Systems (1 views)
- Japan H-2A rocket was successfully launched with observation satellite on Saturday. Launch success rate is 95.8% (1 views)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Global leader in diverse industries in wide ranging fields (1 views)