Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. is No.1 confectionery manufacturer in Japan
- Company Name: Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishiyodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Street: 4-6-5 Utajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 555-8502
- Website: https://www.glico.com
- Listed: 02/13/2018 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., was founded in 1922 by Riichi Ezaki. The company’s first product is nutritious Glico caramel. Ezaki Guriko ranks No. 1 in sales and share in the domestic confectionery industry in Japan. Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and distributes food products and ingredients in Japan.
The company operates through Confectioneries, Ice Cream, Food Products, Milk and Dairy Products, Food Ingredients, and Other segments. It provides chocolates, snacks, and gums; ice cream and ice products; processed food products, including curries and meals; milk and dairy products, as well as desserts; powdered baby formulas; and flavoring agents, wheat protein products, starch, and fine chemicals. The company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan, and operating business in 30 countries and area now.
Pocky, consists of chocolate-coated biscuit sticks, is one of Ezaki Guriko’s popular products. Pocky’s worldwide sales is 10 Billion Packages in total since 1966.
Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. has 11 business locations and 23 group companies in Japan, and 12 subsidiaries in nine countries. Ezaki Glico operates a total of 19 plants and has 5,210 employees over the world. Ezaki Glico’s business covers 30 countries and areas in Asia, the South Pacific, North America and Europe. In USA, Ezaki Glico USA Corporation was founded in February 2003 in Irvine, California to sell products such as Pocky and PRETZ.
You can purchase their products from link below.
- Glico’s Product List on Amazon
- Glico’s Product List on Rakuten
2 Related articles of “Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. is No.1 confectionery manufacturer in Japan”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (4 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (4 views)
Ezaki Guriko Acquired TCHO Ventures, American Chocolate Maker in San Francisco
Date: Feb 20, 2018
OSAKA, Japan – Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. (“Ezaki Glico”) has announced the final agreement to acquire America’s award-winning craft chocolate company, TCHO Ventures, Inc. (CEO: Marcel Bens, Head office: California, USA, “TCHO”). The U.S. chocolate market is estimated at approximately USD 18.9 billion per year, and has been growing at an annual rate of 2% (according to the 2017 research by Euromonitor International).
Click here for more details.
Ezaki Glico USA and TGI Fridays collaborated for new menu “Red Velvet Sparkler Cake”
Date: Feb 8, 2018
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 8, 2018 – Sparks will be flying this Valentine’s Day, thanks to a love connection between TGI Fridays and Pocky. The popular casual dining chain has collaborated with candy snack company Ezaki Glico USA to introduce Red Velvet Sparkler Cake, a decadent dessert creation that recently debuted on TGI Fridays’ menu. The new dessert is already getting rave reviews via Tweets, Instagram posts and Facebook shares, and attracting attention from couples making their February 14 plans.
Click here for more details.