- Company Name: Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishiyodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Street: 4-6-5 Utajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 555-8502
- Website: https://www.glico.com
- Listed: 02/13/2018 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., was founded in 1922 by Riichi Ezaki. The company’s first product is nutritious Glico caramel. Ezaki Guriko ranks No. 1 in sales and share in the domestic confectionery industry in Japan. Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and distributes food products and ingredients in Japan.
The company operates through Confectioneries, Ice Cream, Food Products, Milk and Dairy Products, Food Ingredients, and Other segments. It provides chocolates, snacks, and gums; ice cream and ice products; processed food products, including curries and meals; milk and dairy products, as well as desserts; powdered baby formulas; and flavoring agents, wheat protein products, starch, and fine chemicals. The company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan, and operating business in 30 countries and area now.
Pocky, consists of chocolate-coated biscuit sticks, is one of Ezaki Guriko’s popular products. Pocky’s worldwide sales is 10 Billion Packages in total since 1966.
Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. has 11 business locations and 23 group companies in Japan, and 12 subsidiaries in nine countries. Ezaki Glico operates a total of 19 plants and has 5,210 employees over the world. Ezaki Glico’s business covers 30 countries and areas in Asia, the South Pacific, North America and Europe. In USA, Ezaki Glico USA Corporation was founded in February 2003 in Irvine, California to sell products such as Pocky and PRETZ.
You can purchase their products from link below.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (18 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (16 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (13 views)
- Japanese Traditional Tableware Echizen Shikki (Lacquerware) - QTarou (7 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (7 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (7 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (7 views)
- Japan's leading housing company - PanaHome Corporation (6 views)