- Company Name: Fukuoka Talc Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Kaho-gun
- Street: 151 Mameda Keisen-machi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 820-0608
- Phone: +81-948-65-3411
- Website: http://www.fukuoka-talc.jp/en/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 04/17/2014 10:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fukuoka Talc Co., Ltd. was established in 1959 as a manufacturer of talc powder such as carrier for agricultural chemical and filler for paper, and developed a talc mine. With the development of the techniques in making paper and printing, customer’s demand for high quality talc has rapidly increased. Facing such a situation, we met the customer’s demand by importing high quality talc ore in the early stage, and gradually developed to have large share of talc products for paper and paint in western district in Japan.
We will continue to strive for further improvement , research and development of talc products quality for not only paper, paint, chemical, ceramic, fine chemical, but also new needs from the customers.
Talc’s chemical name is hydrated magnesium silicate.It’s chemical formula is [Mg3Si4O10(OH)2].
Talc is a kind of soft and smooth stone which is called Katuseki in Japanese. In former days, children used to play drawing pictures on the road. It is an inorganic ore with the color of white ,pink or gray. It has such valuable characteristics as chemical stability, insulation, chemical affinity to organic matter.
In order to take advantage of such characteristics, it is ground into fine powder and used for the materials of many products. And it is applied to many products such as paper, paint ,rubber, synthetic resin, ceramics, fertilizer, medicine and cosmetics.
The talc main usage
|Usage||Purpose of usage|
|Paper and pulp||Talc is used for filler, pitch control agent,coating agent. In most paper, talc is used to increase smoothness, whiteness and weight of paper.|
|Plastic||Talc is used to increase strength , weight and fireproof of plastic.|
|Paint||Talc is used for paint as rust prevention agent of ships.|
|Rubber||Talc is used for improving electrical resistance, heat resistance and reinforcing agent of rubber.|
|Medicine||Talc is used for bulking agent and coagulation agent for tablets.|
|Cosmetics||Talc is used for cosmetics like pan-cake(foundation), eye shadow, body powder.|
- General purpose talc
Product of general purpose talc is made by grinding and disintegrating talc through VX Factory and generally used for paper, resins, paint, rubber and chenical fertilizer.
- Micro talc
Micro talc is made by crushing, grindingd and disintegrating talc through super micron Factory. It is even talc powder with high whiteness and purity.
- Super micro talc
Super micro talc is made by disintegrating micro talc through high efficient integrator. It’s usage for filler of high performance resins is recentry expanding.
- Special talc
Special talc is unique talc products which is made by our original grinding and disintegrating technique to make the most of the caractristics of each talc ore from differlent districts. It is commonly used for resin ,rubber and pottery.
On August 8,2006, Ministry of Health , Labor and Welfare published a new asbestos control low[kiankahatu] No. 0828001 “Methods of analysis of the asbestos content in a natural mineral”. And it had been enforced on September 1st the same year. We surely analyze and confirm the talc ore and talc products by products rot numbers if it contains asbestos 0.1% or less by weight based on the law using most sophisticated instruments. So, the customers are using our safe talc products at ease. For more details click here.
2812 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kawashima Kinzoku Co., Ltd. – Custom-Made Precision Mold Bases
- Eureka Lab Co., Ltd. – Research and development of most advanced emulsification device
- TAKANO Co. Ltd. – Molded Parts Manufacturer
- Nitto Construction Inc. – Concrete Test Hammer
- ABI Co., Ltd. – Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive
Top Ads Today
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (19 views)
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. - We have been producing the industrial machineries and tools since 1949 (11 views)
- Aiya Co., Ltd. - We've been producing the organic matcha green tea since 1885 (8 views)
- Selected Delicious Japanese Rice from Kyushu - Asagohan Honpo (7 views)
- HID & LED Lighting System for Automotive - fcl. HID LED SHOP (6 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (6 views)
- Goto Sangyo Kisen Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (4 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (4 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (4 views)