- Listed: 08/15/2013 12:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
(SR5) Hot! First images of the new DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lens-cameras!
Date: August 12, 2013
What you see on these images are the DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lenses. Actually these are not normal lenses! They have built-in sensor, Bionz processor, Wifi/NFC wireless connection and SD card slot. These lenses have no LCD screen and no usual camera controls. You will be able to control them through your smart phone or tablet (via WiFi or NFC). The lenses can be magnetically attached on your smartphone and it works on both, Android and iOS devices. That is nothing like we have seen before. For the first time you can shoot top quality images with your smartphone. Forget these iPhone or Android lens kits!
Sony will soon launch two “lens-cameras”:
1) One is the “Lens-camera” with RX100MII sensor and Zeiss lens ($600 here on Amazon). On the pictures it is the bigger lens. As you know the RX100 is the most praised high end compact camera and features a large 1 inch sensor which is the same used by the Nikon 1 system. Now you can have that kind of Image Quality on your iPhone or Android Smartphone!
2) The second model will feature a 10xzoom lens with 1/2,3 inch 18 megapixel CMOS sensor (the image with the f/3,3-5.9 lens). It’s basically the same sensor and lens of the Sony WX150 ($400 on Amazon).
Continue reading »
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (7 views)
- Shimadaya Corp - Japanese Noodle Manufacturer since 1950 (4 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (4 views)
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Established as printing technology venture in 1900 (4 views)
- RF Co., Ltd. - CCD and Wireless Technologies (4 views)
- DAISAN Corporation - Manufacturing of plastic molding based on the "derivative limb" technology (4 views)
- Geo Holdings Corporation (4 views)
- Socionext Inc. - Developing and Manufacturing System-on-Chip (SoC) (3 views)
- Developing low-loss power devices - FLOSFIA Inc. (3 views)