- Listed: 08/15/2013 12:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
(SR5) Hot! First images of the new DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lens-cameras!
Date: August 12, 2013
What you see on these images are the DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lenses. Actually these are not normal lenses! They have built-in sensor, Bionz processor, Wifi/NFC wireless connection and SD card slot. These lenses have no LCD screen and no usual camera controls. You will be able to control them through your smart phone or tablet (via WiFi or NFC). The lenses can be magnetically attached on your smartphone and it works on both, Android and iOS devices. That is nothing like we have seen before. For the first time you can shoot top quality images with your smartphone. Forget these iPhone or Android lens kits!
Sony will soon launch two “lens-cameras”:
1) One is the “Lens-camera” with RX100MII sensor and Zeiss lens ($600 here on Amazon). On the pictures it is the bigger lens. As you know the RX100 is the most praised high end compact camera and features a large 1 inch sensor which is the same used by the Nikon 1 system. Now you can have that kind of Image Quality on your iPhone or Android Smartphone!
2) The second model will feature a 10xzoom lens with 1/2,3 inch 18 megapixel CMOS sensor (the image with the f/3,3-5.9 lens). It’s basically the same sensor and lens of the Sony WX150 ($400 on Amazon).
Continue reading »
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (56 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (33 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (11 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (9 views)
- Kowa Company, Ltd. - Global enterprise with more than a 120 year history (8 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (8 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (8 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (7 views)
- Mandom Corporation - Founded 1927, develop and sell Japanese cosmetics (7 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (7 views)