- Listed: 04/07/2014 11:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
IR+UV EXPO 2014
Date: April 24-26, 2014 (10:00-17:00)
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama, Japan
Organizer: Japan Photonics Council
Official Site: http://www.opie.jp/en/
About IR+UV EXPO
On the electromagnetic spectrum, the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) sit on opposite sides of the human visual range. IR has been recognized since early times as heat radiation, and due to the many military applications of infrared detection (such as night vision), the development of IR materials has been rapid. IR materials are now commonplace. The development of UV materials has been comparatively delayed due to the difficulty of obtaining materials that UV rays can penetrate. However, UV radiation has found many applications, such as counterfeit detection, sterilization, insect extermination, spectrophotometers, photolithography, fire alarms, and curing resins. We will focus on the growing field of IR and UV applications in our IR+UV EXPO 2014.
Special: Industrial LEDs Zone
Recently, much attention has been given to industrial LED products, as well as LED lighting. LEDs have many advantages for applicationsﾑthey are power-saving, compact, long-living, resistant to shock, easy to design, noiseless, maintenance-free, and much more. This special exhibition covers all aspects of industrial LED products used in areas such as machine tools, factory automation, image devices, medical devices, automotive components, and R&D. OPTRONICS Co., Ltd. invites you to attend the Industrial LEDs Zone in order to promote your business capability, R&D activity and improvement of manufacturing technology. The exhibition is a great opportunity to network with a wide spectrum of professionals.
Optics & Photonics International Exhibition (OPIE)
The comprehensive technological photonics exhibition
OPIE’14 will be Japan’s largest comprehensive technological photonics expo, consisting of the Laser, Lens Design and Manufacturing, Infrared-ultraviolet Applied Technology, Positioning, Medical & Imaging and Space & Astronomical exhibitions.
A key feature of OPIE is the focus placed on academic research and development, this is highlighted by close ties to The Laser Society of Japan, the organiser of the Laser exhibition. As well as the exhibition, several international conference and photonics related seminars are held. The academic nature of this exhibition has resulted in an audience of attendees which include scientists, researchers and engineers for universities, manufacturers and research institutes.
- LASER EXPO
- POSITIONING EXPO
- Medical & Imaging EXPO
- Space & Astronomical Optics EXPO
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Japan Plan to Increase 30% of Company Managerial Posts with Women by 2020
- Maruya Hatcho Miso Co., Ltd. – Miso Manufacturer
- Japan Pavilion at the New York International Gift Fair 2013
- Japan Display Start Shipping Module for Ultra-High Resolution 4K2K LCD of Tablets
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (33 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (30 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (29 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (22 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (20 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (18 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (18 views)