- Listed: 04/07/2014 11:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
IR+UV EXPO 2014
Date: April 24-26, 2014 (10:00-17:00)
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama, Japan
Organizer: Japan Photonics Council
Official Site: http://www.opie.jp/en/
About IR+UV EXPO
On the electromagnetic spectrum, the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) sit on opposite sides of the human visual range. IR has been recognized since early times as heat radiation, and due to the many military applications of infrared detection (such as night vision), the development of IR materials has been rapid. IR materials are now commonplace. The development of UV materials has been comparatively delayed due to the difficulty of obtaining materials that UV rays can penetrate. However, UV radiation has found many applications, such as counterfeit detection, sterilization, insect extermination, spectrophotometers, photolithography, fire alarms, and curing resins. We will focus on the growing field of IR and UV applications in our IR+UV EXPO 2014.
Special: Industrial LEDs Zone
Recently, much attention has been given to industrial LED products, as well as LED lighting. LEDs have many advantages for applicationsﾑthey are power-saving, compact, long-living, resistant to shock, easy to design, noiseless, maintenance-free, and much more. This special exhibition covers all aspects of industrial LED products used in areas such as machine tools, factory automation, image devices, medical devices, automotive components, and R&D. OPTRONICS Co., Ltd. invites you to attend the Industrial LEDs Zone in order to promote your business capability, R&D activity and improvement of manufacturing technology. The exhibition is a great opportunity to network with a wide spectrum of professionals.
Optics & Photonics International Exhibition (OPIE)
The comprehensive technological photonics exhibition
OPIE’14 will be Japan’s largest comprehensive technological photonics expo, consisting of the Laser, Lens Design and Manufacturing, Infrared-ultraviolet Applied Technology, Positioning, Medical & Imaging and Space & Astronomical exhibitions.
A key feature of OPIE is the focus placed on academic research and development, this is highlighted by close ties to The Laser Society of Japan, the organiser of the Laser exhibition. As well as the exhibition, several international conference and photonics related seminars are held. The academic nature of this exhibition has resulted in an audience of attendees which include scientists, researchers and engineers for universities, manufacturers and research institutes.
- LASER EXPO
- POSITIONING EXPO
- Medical & Imaging EXPO
- Space & Astronomical Optics EXPO
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Chikusui Canycom Inc. – We are exporting rubber track carriers to 30 countries in the world.
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Supplier – Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd.
- Caramel Pudding
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction – DHC Corporation
- AMCON Inc. – Sludge Processing Machine
Top Ads Today
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Supplier - Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. (33 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (26 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (20 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (17 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (13 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (13 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (12 views)
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. - The World's First Automatic Sphygmomanometer (11 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (11 views)