- Company Name: Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Koto-Ku
- Street: 1-1-10 Aomi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-0064
- Phone: +81 03-6380-7800
- Website: http://www.divercity-tokyo.com/
- Listed: 07/01/2018 12:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza developed by Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management, has a concept of a “theatrical city space.”, and started operating from 2012. There is a large-scale entertainment facility where you can have many different experiences, and offers a wide selection of Japan-themed souvenirs at many of its shops.
The complex has seven floors, with several well-known American apparel stores, high-end fashion brands, and specialized Japanese souvenir shops. On the top floor you can play a bowling, karaoke and arcade games. At food courts, you can be tasted various dishes including fast food, international cuisine and Japanese food. Outside of DiverCity Tokyo Plaza, it is also popular sight as a place where the full size Gundam.
Check the videos posted by visitors on Youtube
Check the hotels and rates around Odaiba!
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (96 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (65 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (49 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (43 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (20 views)
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers (17 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (17 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)