istyle Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a beauty portal site “@cosme” in Japan. It also provides Internet advertising/marketing services. The company was formerly known as I-Style Co., Ltd. and changed its name to istyle Inc. in April 2000. istyle Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The Media segment involves in the provision of various services including Internet advertising services, such as response advertisings, branding advertisings and affiliate advertisings; solution services, such as brand community services, career services, research and consulting services, and data operation services, as well as premium membership services.
The Electronic Commerce (EC) segment is engaged in the purchase and sale of cosmetics, quasi drugs, health foods through operating cosmetics online shopping site.
The Store segment is involves in the plan and development of cosmetics retail business categories, and the operation of cosmetics retail stores.
@cosme is one of Asia’s largest beauty information websites, with a loyal user base of Japanese women. The information and reviews posted on @cosme are useful for women’s daily beauty care, earning widespread support.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (8 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (7 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (7 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (6 views)
- PHC Holdings Corporation - Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Life Sciences Business (5 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (5 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (4 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (4 views)