- Company Name: Japan Marine United Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 5-36-7, Shiba, Minato
- Zip/Postal Code: 108-0014
- Japan Office: Tokyo
- Website: http://www.jmuc.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 05/20/2013 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our company, Japan Marine United Corporation (JMU), was created by management integration (merger) of Universal Shipbuilding Corporation and IHI Marine United Inc. in January 2013. The name of the company reflects our strong desire and commitment to become a leading world class shipbuilding company with background of a Japanese shipbuilding alliance.
JMU will make the most efficient use of research and technology development qualities, wider and wholesome clientele, and enhanced large-scale facilities, all acquired and strengthened as the result of the management integration, enabling us to proceed with the development of world’s top class energy saving and environmental protection technologies as well as the product development capabilities that will consistently lead the shipbuilding industry worldwide, and each of our shipyards, 7 in total with a variety of features, will continue to build high value-added ships that would fit into their specialty.
Our business fields will have the merchant shipbuilding and naval shipbuilding centered as the core operation to strengthen our business base, with the aim of expanding the engineering business and lifecycle business, as well as enforcing our initiative for offshore structure business in the near future.
We are aware that our commitment of contributing to the society and to the industry development can be realized through sustained growth achievable by responding quickly and flexibly to various needs of our customers throughout the shipbuilding and offshore business fields we are engaged in, allowing us to continuously provide our highest quality products and services.
- Merchant ship and Offshore work
JMU supplies products that respond quickly to the needs of customers with the optimum production system that makes full use of our design and development capabilities and the distinctive features of each of our shipyards.
We are developing new businesses worldwide using the advanced technologies cultivated to date.
- Ship Life Cycle
With its global network, the JMU Group supplies services that increase the value of ships over the entire ship life cycle.
- Container ship
Applying cutting-edge technologies, JMU builds container ships that ensure high reliability and realize larger scale and greater energy savings.
With an impressive construction record and full range of leading-edge technologies, JMU builds high performance tankers with outstanding safety and environmental performance.
- Bulk carrier
JMU realized high efficiency, energy saving ships based on its long record in construction of bulk carriers.
- Liquefied gas carrier
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) have attracted much attention in recent years for their environmental advantages. JMU responded to the advanced needs of liquefied gas carriers by pursuing safety, durability, and transportation economy.
- Offshore structure
Construction of large-scale offshore structures is key to global marine development/energy development.
- Offshore support vessel
JMU has built a large number of offshore support vessels and ocean towing tugs suiting user’s needs. JMU’s diverse range of products includes Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels (AHTSV), Platform Supply Vessels (PSV), and others used in offshore development projects.
- Cruise ship and car ferry
JMU passenger liners and ferries satisfy high speed and other customer needs, and are actively used in Japan and overseas.
- Special ship and small boat
In addition to building ships for a variety of special functions such as route maintenance and marine civil construction, electric propulsion ships, etc., JMU also has a proven record in the construction of diverse other types of ships, such as high speed passenger ships, sightseeing boats, and others.
- Ship repair
JMU performs periodical inspection and repair work for domestic and foreign merchant ships and various types of naval ships. We also plan, draft, and execute various types of conversion work in line with customer needs, and perform life extension work for naval ships and patrol boats.
- Marine equipment
JMU supplies the marine energy saving device SURF-BULB and anti-rolling tank Mup-ART III.
3840 total views, 17 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Akita Sake Tasting & Pairing
- Japanese Cappuccino Foam Artist, Kazuki Yamamoto’s Incredible 3D Coffee Latte Art
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. – Our Technologies, Your Tomorrow
- Kimura Ohshido Co., Ltd. – Traditional Japanese Dolls Craft Shop since 1887
- Yorozu Corporation – Automobile Suspension Manufacturing
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (85 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (54 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (48 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (48 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (47 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (46 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (45 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (43 views)
- Japan's solar power generation will grow to $19.6 billion in FY2013 (41 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (39 views)