- Company Name: PanaHome Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Toyonaka
- Street: 1-1-4 Shinsenri-nishimachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 560-8543
- Website: https://www.panahome.jp/english/
- Listed: 10/05/2017 9:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PanaHome Corporation (formerly National House Industrial Co., Ltd.) founded in 1963, engages in the custom-built housing, property development, and home remodeling businesses in Japan and Taiwan and Malaysia in overseas. The company operates as a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
- Custom-built detached housing Business
PanaHome offers residences with high asset value and long-term comfort that meet various building site and lifestyle requirements. The homes are based on design ability for the construction of dwellings ranging from one to nine stories, plus advanced technical capabilities that you would expect from the Panasonic Group.
- Property Development Business
Detached House Development:
In the area of subdivision development, PanaHome is linking up neighboring smart homes that feature solar panels and power storage batteries. This enables energy consumption for an entire neighborhood to be optimized. PanaHome is expanding this kind of environmental urban development across Japan.
In the area of condominium development, PanaHome is developing the “Parknade” series of smart condominiums. Utilizing expertise gained in detached house construction, the condominiums are equipped with the Panasonic Group’s storage batteries and Mansion Energy Management Systems (MEMS).
- Home Remodeling Business
In April 2016, we changed the name of our core subsidiary in this business to Panasonic Home Renovation Co., Ltd., reinforcing awareness of the Panasonic Group as a provider of comprehensive services. We are working to further expand awareness of the remodeling business, by bringing together a wealth of renovation experience to offer remodels that create new lifestyle value.
Construction of external landscaping:
Buildings that match the exteriors can become landmarks and contribute to bettering the surrounding environment. PanaHome makes proposals not only for houses but also for the exteriors and gardens that match the houses and the surrounding environment.
- Asset Management Business
Rental apartment housing:
In its rental apartment housing business, PanaHome meets a range of requests by identifying trends in the rental home market and the needs of potential tenants.
Medical and Nursing Care Facilities:
PanaHome has extensive experience in creating living environments that meet the needs of seniors and offer them peace of mind.
Real estate management:
We will also meet requests from customers who want to purchase or sell land and residences through the wide information network of the PanaHome Group.
- Overseas Business
Given our expertise in Japanese housing and urban development, we are also actively developing our housing business overseas using the power of the Panasonic brand. With the aim of further business development in Taiwan, Malaysia, and the rest of the ASEAN region, PanaHome Asia Pacific Pte, Ltd. was newly established in Singapore in April 2015. In May 2016, PanaHome signed a joint venture agreement with PT Gobel International in Indonesia, for the establishment of PT Panasonic Gobel Indonesia (tentative name).
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (95 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (65 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (47 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (43 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (20 views)
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers (17 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (17 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)