- Company Name: KOKUYO Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Higashinari-ku, Osaka-shi
- Street: 6-1-1 Oimazato-minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 537-8686
- Phone: +81-6-6976-1221
- Website: https://www.kokuyo.com/
- Contact: https://www.kokuyo.com/en/contact/
- Listed: 09/17/2018 11:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KOKUYO Co., Ltd. founded in 1905, is a Japan-based manufacturing company primarily offering stationery and furniture products in Osaka City. The company is one of the leading stationery manufacturers ranked first and second in the Japanese stationery industry, and also has operations internationally such as China, India and Vietnam.
KOKUYO operates through Stationery, Furniture, and Mail Order/Retail segments. The Stationery-related segment manufactures and sells slips, copying books, receipts, binders, files, filing supplies, clear books, labels, office automation (OA) equipment, notebooks, paper, sketchbooks, stationery, memo pads, albums and adhesives, among others.
The Furniture-related segment manufactures and sells desks, tables, chairs for meeting, cabinets, lockers, blackboards, OA flooring materials, ceiling materials, shelves, refractory products, display cases, chairs for hall, furniture for school and library, furniture for the elderly, as well as office accessories, among others.
The Mail Order/Retail segment provides online and catalog sales services for individuals, as well as various local enterprises in the Shanghai and Beijing regions. This segment also engages in the wholesale of stationery, office supplies, office equipment, office-automation equipment, school supplies, and office furniture to distribution companies.
You can purchase their products on online shop below.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (72 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (71 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (71 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (60 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (52 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (43 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (14 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (10 views)
- United Arrows Ltd. - Producing popular Japanese clothing brands (10 views)