KOKUYO Co., Ltd. – Japanese stationery company founded in 1905
- Company Name: KOKUYO Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Higashinari-ku, Osaka-shi
- Street: 6-1-1 Oimazato-minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 537-8686
- Phone: +81-6-6976-1221
- Website: https://www.kokuyo.com/
- Contact: https://www.kokuyo.com/en/contact/
- Listed: 09/17/2018 11:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KOKUYO Co., Ltd. founded in 1905, is a Japan-based manufacturing company primarily offering stationery and furniture products in Osaka City. The company is one of the leading stationery manufacturers ranked first and second in the Japanese stationery industry, and also has operations internationally such as China, India and Vietnam.
KOKUYO operates through Stationery, Furniture, and Mail Order/Retail segments. The Stationery-related segment manufactures and sells slips, copying books, receipts, binders, files, filing supplies, clear books, labels, office automation (OA) equipment, notebooks, paper, sketchbooks, stationery, memo pads, albums and adhesives, among others.
The Furniture-related segment manufactures and sells desks, tables, chairs for meeting, cabinets, lockers, blackboards, OA flooring materials, ceiling materials, shelves, refractory products, display cases, chairs for hall, furniture for school and library, furniture for the elderly, as well as office accessories, among others.
The Mail Order/Retail segment provides online and catalog sales services for individuals, as well as various local enterprises in the Shanghai and Beijing regions. This segment also engages in the wholesale of stationery, office supplies, office equipment, office-automation equipment, school supplies, and office furniture to distribution companies.
You can purchase their products on online shop below.
- KOKUYO Product List on Amazon
- KOKUYO Product List on Rakuten
2 Related articles of “KOKUYO Co., Ltd. – Japanese stationery company founded in 1905”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (56 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (32 views)
- Mihama Corporation - Sales of refrigerants, air conditioning, chemicals, water treatment and energy products (20 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (20 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (19 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (19 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (18 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (13 views)
KOKUYO, a Japanese stationery company, exhibit the 360-degree gliding chair “ing” at ORGATEC 2018 in Cologne, Germany
Date: October 16, 2018
OSAKA, Japan – KOKUYO Co., Ltd., a leading provider of office design and furniture in Japan, will take part in ORGATEC 2018. The exhibition, held in Cologne, Germany, from October 23rd to 27th, is the largest International Trade Fair for Furnishing and Management of Offices and Office Facilities. This year, KOKUYO will present its revolutionary office chair, “360° Gliding Chair ing”, which is never seen before in Europe.
Continue reading »
Japanese Stationery Manufacturer “KOKUYO” Opens Pop-up Store in London from October 3 to 14
Date: Sep 07, 2018
TOKYO, Sept. 7, 2018 – KOKUYO Co., Ltd. will run a pop-up store of its Tokyo-based lifestyle shop & cafe “THINK OF THINGS” in the Shoreditch district, east London, Britain, from October 3 to 14. Since its opening in May 2017, THINK OF THINGS has received more feedback than expected not only from Japan but from many customers, media organizations and retailers in the United States, Europe and Asia as it has been offering KOKUYO’s long-selling products and THINK OF THINGS’ original products, and actively sharing cultural content using conceptual space.
Continue reading »