Polyplastics Co., Ltd. – Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer
- Company Name: Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 2-18-1, Konan
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 108-8280
- Phone: +81-3-6711-8600
- Website: https://www.polyplastics.com/en/
- Listed: 11/15/2017 6:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Polyplastics is a global leader in the development and production of engineering thermoplastic solutions. Polyplastics, established in 1962 at the dawn of the engineering plastics era, was the first specialized engineering plastics manufacturer in Japan.
The company’s broad product portfolio includes POM, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) and liquid crystal polymer (LCP). The company has the largest global market share of POM. With more than 50 years of experience, the company is backed by a strong global network of R&D, production and sales resources capable of creating advanced solutions for an ever-changing global marketplace.
2 Related articles of “Polyplastics Co., Ltd. – Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (18 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (18 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (18 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (17 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (14 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (14 views)
- NEC Corporation (13 views)
- KOYOH Co., LTD. - Eco-Bio Block Creates Clear Water by Natto (Fermented Soybean) Bacillus (13 views)
Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer, Polyplastics Offers Broad Slate of Engineering Thermoplastics for Laser Welding
Date: Jan. 16, 2018
Polyplastics Co., Ltd. offers an extensive range of engineering thermoplastics which facilitate laser welding of housing components for the automotive and electrical/electronics industries. Materials such as DURACON(R) POM and DURANEX(R) PBT are highly compatible with laser welding and are finding broader end-use applications.
Continue reading »
Polyplastics, Engineering Plastics Manufacturer Develop Industry’s Broadest Line of Low-VOC Polyacetal Grades for Automotive Interiors
Date: Nov 14, 2017
TOKYO, Nov. 14, 2017 – Polyplastics Co., Ltd. offers the industry’s most extensive range of polyoxymethylene (POM) resin grades with low-VOC emissions for the production of automotive interiors. These DURACON (R) low-VOC acetal grades are specifically designed to meet the latest regulations governing the concentration of VOCs in automotive interiors.
Continue reading »