Japan National Printing Bureau provide banknote printing technologies to Indonesia for anti-counterfeiting
- Listed: 06/18/2014 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
National print bureau to swap info with Indonesia
Date: Jun 18, 2014
Source: The Japan News
Jiji Press: The National Printing Bureau has exchanged a memorandum of understanding with its Indonesian counterpart on technical and other cooperation.
In the deal with the Indonesian Government Security Printing and Minting Corporation, the two sides will exchange information on management for disaster recovery and control of print and bank note quality, the bureau said Tuesday.
They will also exchange ideas on technology to prevent counterfeiting of bank notes.
It is the first time for the bureau to exchange such a memorandum with a foreign bill printing agency since it became an independent administrative agency in 2003.
Old National Printing Bureau has signed a memorandum of understanding with China for providing banknote printing technology in 1994.
1748 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese CEO’s Firm Receives President’s E Award for Exporting
- 21st Century Yoroi – Samurai armor for modern Japan
- Only in Japan: a smartphone-controlled toilet – Matthew Humphries
- Discover Sake: Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. – Shipbuilding Company
Top Ads Today
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (46 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (41 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (39 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (38 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (36 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (35 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (35 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (30 views)
- Japanese sake and green tea are rapidly growing in the markets of the world (27 views)
- Japan firms to produce 21% of major components of Boeing Aircraft 777X (27 views)