Japan National Printing Bureau provide banknote printing technologies to Indonesia for anti-counterfeiting
- Listed: 06/18/2014 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
National print bureau to swap info with Indonesia
Date: Jun 18, 2014
Source: The Japan News
Jiji Press: The National Printing Bureau has exchanged a memorandum of understanding with its Indonesian counterpart on technical and other cooperation.
In the deal with the Indonesian Government Security Printing and Minting Corporation, the two sides will exchange information on management for disaster recovery and control of print and bank note quality, the bureau said Tuesday.
They will also exchange ideas on technology to prevent counterfeiting of bank notes.
It is the first time for the bureau to exchange such a memorandum with a foreign bill printing agency since it became an independent administrative agency in 2003.
Old National Printing Bureau has signed a memorandum of understanding with China for providing banknote printing technology in 1994.
1375 total views, 6 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan’s solar power generation will grow to $19.6 billion in FY2013
- Japanese firm to expand the “energy from waste” business in Europe
- Fuji Kihan Co., Ltd. – Our surface treatment makes longer product life
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. – Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products
- Japanese Shipping Company Nippon Yusen Orders World’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel