Japanese Handmade Stuffed Animal Store – NINI & QUINO
- Company Name: to-sin Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kameoka
- Street: 1-130-1 Chiyokawacho Imazu
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 621-0051
- Phone: 0771-56-8991
- Listed: 07/13/2017 8:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have an office in the old capital of Japan, Kyoto, and hand making cute stuffed animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, ferrets, bears and pandas. We also produce cute bags and interior accessories of animals.
Please find stuffed animals looks like your cute pet! These stuffed animals are perfect as a gift.
We ship worldwide
Your order will be shipped to you via Japan Post EMS. Japan Post is a speedy delivery service that delivers to more than 120 countries. With an effective tracking system and insurance program, EMS is able to offer a secure delivery worldwide. You can track your package with the tracking code provided and it will be delivered within a week.
You can purchase our products from online-shop below
Look at this cuttest little toy poodle!
A new work appeared from the popular Toy Poodle series!
We made it possible for customers to “sit”, “stand” and “lay down” stuffed animals on request.
Not too big, not too small, just right size. The skeleton and body size are realistic toy poodle.
This stuffed animal can move limbs, making it easy to wear clothes.
It is like a real toy poodle and you want to keep it all the time.
It’s super cute looking from the front, from side, and even from the behind!
Include one ribbon (You can not select pattern of ribbon)
“Open the door!” “Tired…” “I like this position!”
Please find your lovey partner from list below
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (27 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (27 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (26 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (19 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (17 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (16 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (12 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (11 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (11 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (9 views)