- Company Name: Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto
- City/Town/Village: Kyoto
- Street: 377-1 Yodomizucho, Fushimi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 613-0916
- Phone: +81-75-603-9119
- Website: http://www.kyotoss.co.jp/english/
- Contact: http://www.kyotoss.co.jp/english/information/
- Listed: 06/04/2014 2:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kyoto Seisakusho is the leader in providing manufacturers with a complete integrated solution to various efficiency, energy and cost saving questions. Our services include all aspects of the manufacturing process; planning, design and delivery.
We strive to build each machine to our clients’ specification with superior engineering and acute attention to detail.
Our goal since inception has been to “provide our clients with engineering solutions which have added technological value they cannot find anywhere else” and we continue to strive towards this goal with further innovative technology.
- Packaging Machinery
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, everyone is trying to stand out from the crowd as well as deliver their products to the consumer faster and more efficiently. The packaging of a product is where the manufacturer meets the consumer and that is where we come in. Packaging machines must adapt to the ever changing needs of the manufacturer. As packaging machinery specialists, we provide our clients with the most advanced technology solutions.
- Production Line Engineering
Being the leading packaging machinery maker is not the only area of expertise we are able to provide for our clients. We also provide advisory services on factory efficiency. For a machine to be 100% effective, there are a number of factors that must be considered which cannot be resolved by the machines alone. Therefore, we work closely with our clients to design every detail, from an efficient layout of the new and existing machines, selection of the best packaging material, to the set up of the machines to create an optimal work flow environment. We offer our clients a complete solution to their manufacturing questions.
- IT Related Machinery
Beginning with the development of the fully automated plastic CD case maker, the CD P-caser, our IT related casing machines have become extremely popular. We were the first to develop the world’s first fully automated DVD inserter which is capable of 100 sets per minute output.
Liquid crystal displays, condensers, and batteries are only a few of the many parts essential to the IT industry. Initially it was a significant challenge to develop machines to put together such delicate and intricate equipment, but we have succeeded in becoming a leader in this area as well.
- Packaging Machines and Related Machines
These are the machines Kyoto Seisakusho has been making and excels in since the establishment of the company. We have designed and created many different packaging solutions for a vast variety of products which are all precise, fast, and efficient. We strive to provide our clients with engineering solutions which are easy to use and highly efficient to every detail.
- Digital Media and IT Related Machines
From the time when cassette tapes were first made available to consumers, we have put our efforts into optical and magnetic recording media related machinery products. Not only do we provide the worlds fastest DVD caser, we also have various options for CD, MD and other media products.
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Related Machines
We guarantee a steady operation on our high speed, high quality horizontal syringe builder system. Our syringe builders cover rod insertion all the way to attaching the backstop with one machine. By using a horizontal turret which uses an index drive, we are able to prevent any foreign objects from entering the syringes and allows for a highly stable machine.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (92 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (62 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (48 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (43 views)
- ITOCHU Corporation - One of the largest Japanese general trading company (42 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (41 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (25 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (19 views)
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (17 views)