Japan National Printing Bureau provide banknote printing technologies to Indonesia for anti-counterfeiting
- Listed: 06/18/2014 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
National print bureau to swap info with Indonesia
Date: Jun 18, 2014
Source: The Japan News
Jiji Press: The National Printing Bureau has exchanged a memorandum of understanding with its Indonesian counterpart on technical and other cooperation.
In the deal with the Indonesian Government Security Printing and Minting Corporation, the two sides will exchange information on management for disaster recovery and control of print and bank note quality, the bureau said Tuesday.
They will also exchange ideas on technology to prevent counterfeiting of bank notes.
It is the first time for the bureau to exchange such a memorandum with a foreign bill printing agency since it became an independent administrative agency in 2003.
Old National Printing Bureau has signed a memorandum of understanding with China for providing banknote printing technology in 1994.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (85 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (31 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (27 views)
- Japan's Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso will support infrastructure in Asia for stimulating economy (23 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (23 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (19 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (19 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (16 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (14 views)