- Company Name: Morita Holdings Corporation
- City/Town/Village: Osaka Prefecture
- Street: 3-6-1 Dosho-machi, Chuo-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 541-0045
- Japan Office: Osaka
- Website: http://www.morita119.com/en/
- Listed: 10/09/2013 10:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shosaku Morita, who Morita Holdings is named after, founded our company in 1907 and made the first gasoline-powered fire pump in Japan.
Ever since then, Morita has been developing firefighting technology in Japan, working as a leading manufacturer of fire trucks for over a century. We owe our success to our customers who have continued to support us to this very day, for which we are deeply grateful.
In addition to our dedication to the protection of human life and property from fire, we have embarked in environment-related businesses including waste recycling plants and waste disposal equipment, working hard to tackle the great challenge of protecting our natural green environment from lifestyle-induced pollution.
Under the slogan of Protecting Human Life and Mother Earth, Morita Group continues to unflinchingly commit itself to developing and embracing new technologies to protect our lives.
- Fire Fighting Vehicles Business
Development, manufacturing and sales of ladder trucks, fire trucks and other fire trucks and specialty vehicles.
- Fire Protection Equipments & Systems Business
Sales of fire protection equipment focused on fire extinguishers. Design, construction and maintenance of fire protection facilities.
- Recycling Machines Business
Design of waste recycling facilities and other waste disposal facilities. Development, manufacturing and sales of large hydraulic equipment.
- Environmental Conservation Vehicles Business
Development, manufacturing and sales of environmental conservation vehicles such as sanitation vehicles (vacuum trucks) and garbage trucks.
- Bicycles Business
Development and sales of bicycles.
4200 total views, 6 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Hitachi Wins Order for Vietnam Metro Rail Project
- Nitto Construction Inc. – Concrete Test Hammer
- Japanese electronics maker installed energy storage systems in UK. It help integrate more solar and wind energy into the UK’s electricity network
- Boeing looking for more partners to develop in areas beyond fuselage production of aircraft
- Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Mitsubishi Motors established the charging company