- Company Name: NGK Insulators Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Mizuho-ku, Nagoya City
- Street: 2-56, Suda-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 467-8530
- Phone: +(81) 52-872-7181
- Website: http://www.ngk.co.jp/english/
- Contact: http://www.ngk.co.jp/english/contact/
- Listed: 11/09/2017 10:02 pm
- Expires: 82 days, 4 hours
NGK is the world’s largest manufacturer of electrical insulators including 1,000-kV ultrahigh-voltage (UHV) transmission & substation insulators, and has a 100-year history. With foundations in exclusive ceramics technology, NGK contributes to environmental conservation providing a wide range of products and technology in the “Triple E” growth fields: energy, ecology and electronics.
NGK is also one of the largest manufacturers of HONEYCERAM & DPF (diesel particulate filters) for catalyst converters for automobiles. NGK is also the world’s leading manufacturer succeeding in commercialization of a large-capacity energy storage system (NAS battery) which has overturned the conventional wisdom “power cannot be stored.”
Manufacture and sale of electric power related equipment including insulators, and of ceramic catalyst carrier for exhaust gas purification, and of industrial products, and of beryllium copper products.
- Power Business
NGK provides reliable products in every field of electric energy as well as manufacturing electrical insulators.
- Ceramic Products Business
With the research of materials and development of production technology, which expand potential of ceramics, NGK provides state-of-the-art products in all types of business fields.
- Electronics Business
Remarkable advances in new technology are continually taking place in such fields of electronics as multimedia, mobile communications and computers. NGK’s fine ceramics technology creates the next generation of electronics.
U.S.A., Mexico, France, Belgium, Poland, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, China, South Africa, etc.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (26 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (19 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (15 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (11 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (9 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (9 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (9 views)
- Panasonic Corporation (8 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (8 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (8 views)