- Company Name: NGK Insulators Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Mizuho-ku, Nagoya City
- Street: 2-56, Suda-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 467-8530
- Phone: +(81) 52-872-7181
- Website: http://www.ngk.co.jp/english/
- Contact: http://www.ngk.co.jp/english/contact/
- Listed: 11/09/2017 10:02 pm
- Expires: 204 days, 11 hours
NGK is the world’s largest manufacturer of electrical insulators including 1,000-kV ultrahigh-voltage (UHV) transmission & substation insulators, and has a 100-year history. With foundations in exclusive ceramics technology, NGK contributes to environmental conservation providing a wide range of products and technology in the “Triple E” growth fields: energy, ecology and electronics.
NGK is also one of the largest manufacturers of HONEYCERAM & DPF (diesel particulate filters) for catalyst converters for automobiles. NGK is also the world’s leading manufacturer succeeding in commercialization of a large-capacity energy storage system (NAS battery) which has overturned the conventional wisdom “power cannot be stored.”
Manufacture and sale of electric power related equipment including insulators, and of ceramic catalyst carrier for exhaust gas purification, and of industrial products, and of beryllium copper products.
- Power Business
NGK provides reliable products in every field of electric energy as well as manufacturing electrical insulators.
- Ceramic Products Business
With the research of materials and development of production technology, which expand potential of ceramics, NGK provides state-of-the-art products in all types of business fields.
- Electronics Business
Remarkable advances in new technology are continually taking place in such fields of electronics as multimedia, mobile communications and computers. NGK’s fine ceramics technology creates the next generation of electronics.
U.S.A., Mexico, France, Belgium, Poland, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, China, South Africa, etc.
Top Ads Today
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (5 views)
- RUMI JAPAN - Seafood Processing Industry and Wholesaler (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Imamura Co. Ltd. (4 views)
- SHINKO DENSHI CO., LTD - The World Only Tuning-Fork Sensor "ViBRA" (4 views)
- Top Industrial Boiler Manufacturer in Japan - Miura Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (4 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (3 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (3 views)