- Company Name: NGK Insulators Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Mizuho-ku, Nagoya City
- Street: 2-56, Suda-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 467-8530
- Phone: +(81) 52-872-7181
- Website: http://www.ngk.co.jp/english/
- Contact: http://www.ngk.co.jp/english/contact/
- Listed: 11/09/2017 10:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NGK is the world’s largest manufacturer of electrical insulators including 1,000-kV ultrahigh-voltage (UHV) transmission & substation insulators, and has a 100-year history. With foundations in exclusive ceramics technology, NGK contributes to environmental conservation providing a wide range of products and technology in the “Triple E” growth fields: energy, ecology and electronics.
NGK is also one of the largest manufacturers of HONEYCERAM & DPF (diesel particulate filters) for catalyst converters for automobiles. NGK is also the world’s leading manufacturer succeeding in commercialization of a large-capacity energy storage system (NAS battery) which has overturned the conventional wisdom “power cannot be stored.”
Manufacture and sale of electric power related equipment including insulators, and of ceramic catalyst carrier for exhaust gas purification, and of industrial products, and of beryllium copper products.
- Power Business
NGK provides reliable products in every field of electric energy as well as manufacturing electrical insulators.
- Ceramic Products Business
With the research of materials and development of production technology, which expand potential of ceramics, NGK provides state-of-the-art products in all types of business fields.
- Electronics Business
Remarkable advances in new technology are continually taking place in such fields of electronics as multimedia, mobile communications and computers. NGK’s fine ceramics technology creates the next generation of electronics.
U.S.A., Mexico, France, Belgium, Poland, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, China, South Africa, etc.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (18 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (14 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (13 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (6 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (5 views)
- Wacoal Holdings Corp. - Japan's largest women's lingerie company (4 views)
- Japanese Canvas Bag Manufacturer - Sato Bousui Ten (4 views)
- Manufacturing bedding products from fishing line - airweave inc. (4 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (3 views)