- Company Name: Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 4-2-9 Uchikyuhouji-Machi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0013
- Phone: +81-6-6761-5550
- Website: http://www.poly-glu.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 02/27/2015 4:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nippon Poly-Glu now provides water treatment assistance all around the world, from responding to requests from the Thai government in the aftermath of 2004′s Sumatra-Andaman Earthquake to aiding 700,000 refugees in more than 50 camps across Somalia. Its products have also achieved commercial success in Bangladesh, where they are sold directly to municipalities and individual consumers, while part-time ‘Poly-Glu Ladies’ act as local researchers, marketers and salespeople.
Nippon Poly-Glu facilities and products require little expert knowledge to use, and by selling directly, the company is able to provide enough PGα21Ca to treat 1,000 liters of water for as little as $1. The company has now touched as many as 70,000 individuals in Bangladesh alone.
Nippon Poly-Glu works hand-in-hand with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) in Tanzania, and has recently received assistance from Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI). It’s also working on small-scale efforts such as making inroads into small Buddhist villages in India. In recognition of the benefits PGα21Ca has provided both inside and outside Japan, in October 2013 Oda was presented with the Excellence Award at the Twelfth Japan Innovators’ Awards, hosted by Nikkei Business Publications.
- PGα21Ca – Multi Functional High Polymer Flocculant
PGa21 Ca is a kind of flocculants that has both organic and inorganic characteristics of flocculants. It is made of organic cross-linked polyglutamic acid and inorganic substances like calcium compounds.Compared to other flocculants, it has multi-functional effects, so it can be used for purification of various types of contaminated and waste water.
- PG-M – Success in Developing a New Flocculant
PG-M is a ﬂocculant of magnetic body while its main ingredient is polyglutamic acid ( biodegradable polymer ). Differing from conventional flocculants, magnetic substances are added to flocculants so that the ﬂocs ( ﬂoc is a solid form of ﬂocculated suspended particles in water), can be collected by gravitation of magnetic power.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kinugawa / Kawaji Onsen Tourist Association – Hot Spring in Tochigi Prefecture
- Japan’s gov to approve anti-melanoma drug. It’s first country to approve the drug for melanoma sufferers
- UACJ, Constellium partnership to supply aluminum sheets to automotive industry
- Japanese Travel Agency to Provide Japanese Traditional Culture – BOJ, Inc.
- Shirataki Sake Brewery Co,. Ltd. – We have more than 150 years of brewing experience in Echigo Yuzawa
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (21 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (12 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (9 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (9 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (7 views)