Onkyo Corporation (formerly Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.) established by Takeshi Godai in 1946, is a Japanese consumer audio manufacturer, specializing in premium home cinema and audio equipment, including receivers, surround sound speakers and other portable devices. In March 2015, Onkyo purchased Pioneer Corporation‘s “Home Electronics Corporation”, which makes home cinema amplifiers, Blu-ray players and other AV products.
Onkyo has been passionately committed to developing audio products that deliver uncommon performance, quality, and value. Bundling proprietary technologies and innovations with other sound-enhancing exclusives, Onkyo continues to create award-winning products that are lauded by industry-leading publications. The company’s philosophy is to deliver products that are superbly designed and built to a consistently outstanding standard of excellence. The results can be seen in the obvious quality of any Onkyo-manufactured product, even before it’s turned on.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (72 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (71 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (71 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (60 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (52 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (43 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (14 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (10 views)
- United Arrows Ltd. - Producing popular Japanese clothing brands (10 views)