Onkyo Corporation (formerly Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.) established by Takeshi Godai in 1946, is a Japanese consumer audio manufacturer, specializing in premium home cinema and audio equipment, including receivers, surround sound speakers and other portable devices. In March 2015, Onkyo purchased Pioneer Corporation‘s “Home Electronics Corporation”, which makes home cinema amplifiers, Blu-ray players and other AV products.
Onkyo has been passionately committed to developing audio products that deliver uncommon performance, quality, and value. Bundling proprietary technologies and innovations with other sound-enhancing exclusives, Onkyo continues to create award-winning products that are lauded by industry-leading publications. The company’s philosophy is to deliver products that are superbly designed and built to a consistently outstanding standard of excellence. The results can be seen in the obvious quality of any Onkyo-manufactured product, even before it’s turned on.
Top Ads Today
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (37 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (31 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (22 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (21 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (20 views)
- History of Umeboshi (Pickled Ume) (16 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (16 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (15 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (13 views)