Onkyo Corporation (formerly Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.) established by Takeshi Godai in 1946, is a Japanese consumer audio manufacturer, specializing in premium home cinema and audio equipment, including receivers, surround sound speakers and other portable devices. In March 2015, Onkyo purchased Pioneer Corporation‘s “Home Electronics Corporation”, which makes home cinema amplifiers, Blu-ray players and other AV products.
Onkyo has been passionately committed to developing audio products that deliver uncommon performance, quality, and value. Bundling proprietary technologies and innovations with other sound-enhancing exclusives, Onkyo continues to create award-winning products that are lauded by industry-leading publications. The company’s philosophy is to deliver products that are superbly designed and built to a consistently outstanding standard of excellence. The results can be seen in the obvious quality of any Onkyo-manufactured product, even before it’s turned on.
Top Ads Today
- Medical device company - ARKRAY, Inc. (5 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (3 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (3 views)
- LeapMind Inc. - R&D on Practical Solutions for Embedded Deep Learning (3 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (3 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (3 views)
- Air Water Inc. - We engage in industrial fields such as electronics, chemical, medical, and energy (3 views)
- Arita Seiyo Co., Ltd. - Arita Porcelain Lab produce new brand of "IMARI" style (2 views)
- JFOODO - To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas (2 views)
- Automotive technology, systems and components suppliers - DENSO (2 views)