Onkyo Corporation (formerly Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.) established by Takeshi Godai in 1946, is a Japanese consumer audio manufacturer, specializing in premium home cinema and audio equipment, including receivers, surround sound speakers and other portable devices. In March 2015, Onkyo purchased Pioneer Corporation‘s “Home Electronics Corporation”, which makes home cinema amplifiers, Blu-ray players and other AV products.
Onkyo has been passionately committed to developing audio products that deliver uncommon performance, quality, and value. Bundling proprietary technologies and innovations with other sound-enhancing exclusives, Onkyo continues to create award-winning products that are lauded by industry-leading publications. The company’s philosophy is to deliver products that are superbly designed and built to a consistently outstanding standard of excellence. The results can be seen in the obvious quality of any Onkyo-manufactured product, even before it’s turned on.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (38 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (12 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (8 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (8 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (8 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Boston Club Co., Ltd - Designer Eyeglasses (6 views)
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company (5 views)
- GMC Toy's Field Inc. - p+g design (5 views)