- Company Name: Nissin Foods Holdings Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yodogawa-ku
- Street: 4-1-1 Nishinakajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 532-8524
- Phone: +81-6-6305-7711
- Website: https://www.nissin.com
- Listed: 09/09/2017 12:57 am
- Expires: 23 days, 10 hours
Nissin Foods Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle “Chikin(Chicken) Ramen” to Japan. In 1971, Nissin introduced Cup Noodles, the first cup noodle product. Instant noodles are marketed worldwide under many brand names now.
Nissin Foods produces instant noodle and processed food products and also develops pharmaceuticals. The company offers bag and cup type instant noodles; chilled foods, such as premium ramen, yakisoba, and other noodle products; confectionery that include cereals; lactobacillus and yoghurt drinks; dairy products; and frozen foods. The company also manufactures and markets containers and soups.
Nissin Foods has its headquarters in Yodogawa-ku, Osaka Prefecture. The company operates offices and factories in various countries, such as Brazil (since 1981), Hong Kong (since 1985), India (since 1987), Hungary (since 1993), Germany (since 1993), Thailand (since 1994), China (since 1995), and Mexico (since 2000). Nissin Foods are also selling products in the Philippines, Taiwan, Hungary, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Argentina and the United States.
You can purchase Nissin Foods’ products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (20 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (8 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (8 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (7 views)
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. - a holdings group with Kirin Company and Kyowa Hakko Kirin (7 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (7 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (7 views)
- PHC Holdings Corporation - Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Life Sciences Business (7 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)