- Company Name: Nissin Foods Holdings Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yodogawa-ku
- Street: 4-1-1 Nishinakajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 532-8524
- Phone: +81-6-6305-7711
- Website: https://www.nissin.com
- Listed: 09/09/2017 12:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nissin Foods Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle “Chikin(Chicken) Ramen” to Japan. In 1971, Nissin introduced Cup Noodles, the first cup noodle product. Instant noodles are marketed worldwide under many brand names now.
Nissin Foods produces instant noodle and processed food products and also develops pharmaceuticals. The company offers bag and cup type instant noodles; chilled foods, such as premium ramen, yakisoba, and other noodle products; confectionery that include cereals; lactobacillus and yoghurt drinks; dairy products; and frozen foods. The company also manufactures and markets containers and soups.
Nissin Foods has its headquarters in Yodogawa-ku, Osaka Prefecture. The company operates offices and factories in various countries, such as Brazil (since 1981), Hong Kong (since 1985), India (since 1987), Hungary (since 1993), Germany (since 1993), Thailand (since 1994), China (since 1995), and Mexico (since 2000). Nissin Foods are also selling products in the Philippines, Taiwan, Hungary, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Argentina and the United States.
You can purchase Nissin Foods’ products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- Sakamoto Urushi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Urushi Surface Manufacturing (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (4 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (3 views)