- Company Name: Nissin Foods Holdings Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yodogawa-ku
- Street: 4-1-1 Nishinakajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 532-8524
- Phone: +81-6-6305-7711
- Website: https://www.nissin.com
- Listed: 09/09/2017 12:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nissin Foods Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle “Chikin(Chicken) Ramen” to Japan. In 1971, Nissin introduced Cup Noodles, the first cup noodle product. Instant noodles are marketed worldwide under many brand names now.
Nissin Foods produces instant noodle and processed food products and also develops pharmaceuticals. The company offers bag and cup type instant noodles; chilled foods, such as premium ramen, yakisoba, and other noodle products; confectionery that include cereals; lactobacillus and yoghurt drinks; dairy products; and frozen foods. The company also manufactures and markets containers and soups.
Nissin Foods has its headquarters in Yodogawa-ku, Osaka Prefecture. The company operates offices and factories in various countries, such as Brazil (since 1981), Hong Kong (since 1985), India (since 1987), Hungary (since 1993), Germany (since 1993), Thailand (since 1994), China (since 1995), and Mexico (since 2000). Nissin Foods are also selling products in the Philippines, Taiwan, Hungary, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Argentina and the United States.
You can purchase Nissin Foods’ products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Nishiyama Seimen - Traditional Sapporo Ramen Noodle (21 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (9 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (7 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (7 views)
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. - Operates Japan’s largest department store with history of 345 years (7 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (6 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (6 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (6 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (6 views)