- Company Name: PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Itabashi-ku
- Street: 2-35-7 Maenocho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 174-8639
- Japan Office: Tokyo Prefecture
- Listed: 01/23/2013 2:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
O-GPS1 GPS UNIT
A handy GPS unit for digital SLR cameras, providing basic location data recording functions and a host of innovative, PENTAX-original applications for simple, effortless astronomical photography.
When mounted on the PENTAX K-5 or K-r camera body, the O-GPS1 provides the advanced ASTROTRACER function, which couples the unit with the camera’s SR (Shake Reduction) system for the effortless tracing and photographing of celestial bodies. The unit calculates the movement of stars and other objects using the latitude obtained from GPS data and the camera’s alignment data (horizontal and vertical inclinations and direction) obtained from the unit’s magnetic and acceleration sensors. It then shifts the camera’s image sensor in synchronization with the movement of these objects. This means that all celestial bodies are captured as solid points rather than blurry streaks, even during extended exposures. It also simplifies the astronomical photography setup, since it requires only a tripod and eliminates the need for an additional accessory such as an equatorial telescope.
This product was introduced to the NHK WORLD television.
Please check the TV program: Great Gear – Astrophotography Made Simple
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Asuno Shintaku Co., Ltd.
- Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd.
- NANZAN-EN TEA CORPORATION – Japanese Tea Manufacturer
- Japan’s top information service firm, Recruit Holdings, applying to Tokyo Stock Exchange. It’ll be largest initial public offering this year
- Japan’s First AI Chatbot for Travel – Bespoke Inc.
Top Ads Today
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (26 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (10 views)
- Over 600 Franchises Restaurants in Japan - Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (8 views)
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (6 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (6 views)