Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. is Japan’s leading manufacturer of lime plaster “Japanese Shikkui” products, researcher of sustainable building materials, and interior design products. Founded in 1924, our company specializes in lime-based products, and has earned a national recognition as the prime innovator in this field.
We commit ourselves to continuous development of our lime-based technologies, and to creating a healthy environment with natural and beautiful products.
- Shikkui Plaster – Traditional and innovative Japanese lime plaster.
SHIKKUI Surface Coatings are a natural lime plaster system developed and manufactured in Japan for walls and ceilings that achieve a stunning range of traditional and modern finishes, including a full range of Venetian Stucco and stone effects. Customize color and texture for unlimited creative freedom. Shikkui coatings are zero-VOC, non-toxic, and made with up to 50% reprocessed eggshells – a rapidly-renewable, pre-consumer source of high-grade calcium carbonate – an ideal example of upcycling.
The coatings are highly porous and naturally antiseptic, so indoor air quality is actively improved for healthier spaces. All Shikkui products by Tagawa Sangyo are manufactured in Japan under strict requirements to product quality and human health.
- Limix – Customizable non-baked Shikkui-based ceramic tiles.
Limix is a unique Shikkui-based building material that is formed under extremely high pressure to achieve properties similar to marble. Due to the non-baking technology, all its natural components are preserved in the original, though compressed form. This production process also allows for various customized effects, colors and textures.
Recommended application: interior floor and walls.
- Lumie Cube – Natural deodorant and elegant design piece.
Compacted under extremely high pressure with all its natural components preserved in the original non-baked form, Lumie Cube employs all the natural properties of Shikkui, while its photocatalytic coating neutralizes odors. Functionality and design in one elegant accessory.
- Ecopo – Shikkui-based flowerpot modeling kit.
Ecopo is a Do-It-Yourself flowerpot modeling kit, made of only natural materials. Ideal in educational settings for students of all ages.
Just add water and apply your imagination to create any form you like.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (54 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (14 views)
- TSUKUBASEIKO Co,.Ltd. - Electrostatic Clamping Systems (11 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (5 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (5 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (4 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (3 views)
- ROHTO Pharmaceutical - Manufacturing eye care and skin care products for more than 100 years (3 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (3 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (3 views)